Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (1469 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by GoodMuyis(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Boda seun open a thread sometime ago, that stirs up a debate asking Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So.

Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.
I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.
When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.
Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

It surprise me that a Yoruba man from Ogun state would believed such, but I doubt it if he mean what he claim except he playing with readers psychology. I believed he has what it takes to make full research within Ogun state, meet people who will tell him the fact, and even demonstrate some of their the simple stuff they've got in stock, such as aferi, ofe, ayeta etc
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by GoodMuyis(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Am sure he must have know the result hence decide not to research. Below are the pictures of a witch that meet his/her misfortune in Kabala West, Kaduna, and I create a Topic on Nairaland to make fun from it on Apr 25, 2015 :

Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna

The Mystery Alien that caught fire, after crossing into 3rd Dimension on April 23, around 8pm. Nnamdi Azikwe Way, Kabala West Junction, Kaduna.

Eye witnesses claimed the Alien droped from the tree making a thud sound and started flaming out, they helped in putting out the fire only to discover the Alien was a mysterious creature, following series of questioning the creature claimed she was on transit to Kano.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-XlUElLTj3pk/VTt9T8OGkqI/AAAAAAAAAQw/HWQOnHObewA/s1600/Mystery%2BAlien%2BThat%2BCaught%2BFire%2BIn%2BKaduna.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fvM2YjU6rSs/VTt9T2nJDTI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/DhdLybZwO1g/s1600/Mystery%2BAlien%2BThat%2BCaught%2BFire%2BIn%2BKaduna2.jpg[/img]
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Leaders opt for witchcraft to arrest killers of two watchmen in Busia

Busia leaders want witchcraft used to `arrest' killers of two watchmen and a 14year old teenager shot dead last week.

The leaders led by Deputy Governor Kizito Wangalwa and leader of majority want witchcraft used to haunt killers of two watchmen and a 14 year old child, claiming police have failed to arrest suspects.

Wangalwa said the act was in order with the Marachi customs and traditions referred to as "ohutsuha ingokhe' where elders will be tasked to perform some rituals on the burial day of the three.

“We have talked to our elders and since the victims were killed, appropriate traditions must be observed,” said Wangalwa.

He added, “we will go dump the paraphernalia at specific places to ensure those responsible are haunted since there is nothing forthcoming from the police.”

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/article/2000223386
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by modusOperandi2: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Most atheists here are under demonic influences to sow seeds of doubts and render baby Christians susceptible to demonic attacks.

Some are consciously executing this mission like banning Christians who exposes their hidden missions. while, the other atheists are being unconsciously used.
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:
Most atheists here are under demonic influences to sow seeds of doubts and render baby Christians susceptible to demonic attacks.

Some are consciously executing this mission like banning Christians who exposes their hidden missions. while, the other atheists are being unconsciously used.

Thank you my sister for exposing the demon masterplan, all the plotting that is done at the annual demonic general meetings with all the atheists shall never prevail over the blood of jesus. The demonic strategies in the official atheist indoctrination books cannot work on us. Stay woke!. Shalom.
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by modusOperandi2: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Thank you my sister for exposing the demon masterplan, all the plotting that is done at the annual demonic general meetings with all the atheists shall never prevail over the blood of jesus. The demonic strategies in the official atheist indoctrination books cannot work on us. Stay woke!. Shalom.
That the owner of this forum brazenly comes out to attack and poke fun at Christians without thinking through the effects such positions might have on his platform clearly points to unseen hands and deals.
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
modusOperandi2:

That the owner of this forum brazenly comes out to attack and poke fun at Christians without thinking through the effects such positions might have on his platform clearly points to unseen hands and deals.

I agree! The demons must be in control angry
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by modusOperandi2: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
LightandDarkness:

I agree! The demons must be in control angry
Those filthy demons in them must be arrested by The Holy Ghost! Power pass power!
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by GoodMuyis(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
modusOperandi2:

Those filthy demons in them must be arrested by The Holy Ghost! Power pass power!

Definitely, He know, what he is dealing with
Re: Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis by lepasharon(f): 1:48am On Nov 20, 2016
This Alien looks human o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God is good / They Were Never Addressed As Christians / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.