Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

R&b Singer Shaydee Shares Tracklist For” Rhythm And Life” Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R&b Singer Shaydee Shares Tracklist For” Rhythm And Life” Album (1001 Views)

IK Osakioduwa Leaves Rhythm FM After 18 Years / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Shaydee – Rhythm And Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R&b Singer Shaydee Shares Tracklist For” Rhythm And Life” Album by 9jacoolmusic(f): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
R&B singer, Shaydee has shared the track list for his coming debut album “Rhythm and Life"

The 20-track debut album features some of the industry’s finest acts like rappers Ice Prince, Phyno and Reminisce, High life music maestro, Flavour N’abania, Wizkid, Burna Boy, label mate, Niyola, label boss, Banky W and a host of other A-list artistes. Production credit goes to the prolific producer cum singer, Maleek Berry, Spax, Papijay and other seasoned producers.

“I am definitely excited about this and the opportunity to finally serve you a variety of my music. I want to also thank you for your patience and i can tell you for free it’s definitely worth the wait!” He says.

More on 9jacoolmusic

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Back Ed Sheeran / New Hot Dj Sjs Mix (hiphop, Trap And R&b) Coming Soon / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Kingstan – Lion Of Judah Ft. Ima Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.