Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) (1299 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Comedian Akpororo and his beloved wife Josephine celebrates their one year marriage anniversary today.

Below is what Akpororo said

"My world, my all in one. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for your understanding and for been a good wife because with you I can go extra miles, with you I can fight any Battle, your love they burst my brain. To say I know say naso marriage they sweet I for done marry you since. May God strengthen you to do more. Pls friends help me celebrate my heart and Padi of live for believing in me. Our little princess and I are saying HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEST WOMAN/MOTHER IN THE WORLD".

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/akpororo-and-josephine-celebrates-first.html

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by Airforce1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
I used to be darker than akpororo till I stop eating "Amala"
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by pyyxxaro: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
Akpororo e clear say na the same bleaching cream you and Baba Suwe de use angry

Congrats
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
happy anniversary
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by kinggogo: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Upon all dis guy wugliness, c d fyn wife wey e carry

Temme say moni no gud undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by Batlan01: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Airforce1:
I used to be darker than akpororo till I stop eating "Amala"

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by Educationentry: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Comedian Akpororo and his beloved wife Josephine celebrates their one year marriage anniversary today.

"My world, my all in one. Thank you for coming into my life, thank you for your understanding and for been a good wife because with you I can go extra miles, with you I can fight any Battle, your love they burst my brain. To say I know say naso marriage they sweet I for done marry you since. May God strengthen you to do more. Pls friends help me celebrate my heart and Padi of live for believing in me. Our little princess and I are saying HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEST WOMAN/MOTHER IN THE WORLD".

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/akpororo-and-josephine-celebrates-first.html

lalasticlala
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary Today (photo) by Educationentry: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Flirtyjane:

Congrat

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari's Shoe Game Is Lit / Ibadan Has Done It Again, Check Out The New And Lastest Model Making Waves In Ib / Beverly Osu And Her "Partner" Dazzle In Yellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.