Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerian Foundries Limited Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Foundries Limited Test (15702 Views)

Nigerian Foundries Limited Test Invite. / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited / Nigerian Foundries Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by denuga01: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2017
humbleself242:
Mr Ajayi is the Admin Manager of the company his children children will suffer wat he did for me,after passing everything,exam and interview and later called me for congratulatory greeting by himself and the General Manager tell him to give me my letter he denied me of the letter up to tilldate the man did not release the letter but has he denied me of my success Almighty will also denied him and his children children of there success amen

Guy, be careful of what u writes on forum like this. Some of their senior Managers are also members and comments as well on nairaland. I worked there​ before, some were disqualified for what they posted after the test and someone who didn't​ write the test initially was called for test and recruited cos of his criticism of people's comments on the company. We were told what everyone of us posted on nairaland during induction class.
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by BUKATEE90: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
plsoooooo just recieve the same invitation from them , pls who knows there area of concentrations.
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by BUKATEE90: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
ademasta:
I wrote mine last Saturday.
brother wat is the nature of the exam cos i just got msg for the test
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
How can we get to this location from Abeokuta.... Head Office & Otta Factory: Lynson Chemical Avenue, Km-38 Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by BUKATEE90: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
ademasta:

Seriously, I forgot to ask
pls veronica wat is d nature of the exam, the area of concentrations. plsssssssssssssssssssssss, i just got there invitation to come for the test on 18th,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by dedons: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anybody to help with info on the test format?
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by ademasta(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
dedons:
Anybody to help with info on the test format?
Pm me
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by ademasta(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
BUKATEE90:
pls veronica wat is d nature of the exam, the area of concentrations. plsssssssssssssssssssssss, i just got there invitation to come for the test on 18th,
Pm me
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by ademasta(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ask4bigneyo:
How can we get to this location from Abeokuta....
Head Office & Otta Factory:
Lynson Chemical Avenue,
Km-38 Abeokuta-Lagos Expressway,
Sango-Ota, Ogun State
Nigeria
Pm me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by elTerry: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
The only thing i need to know about this Nigeria Foundries management trainee program is the salary and package. Does anyone have any idea?
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2017
ademasta:

Pm me
Please can you drop the description from Abeokuta? I will be making the journey in 24hours from now. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by ademasta(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
MakTaj:

Please can you drop the description from Abeokuta? I will be making the journey in 24hours from now. Thanks!
From Abeokuta enter Sango Otta straight, from there take a bike going to Asbestos, ask for Nigerian Foundries Ltd
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
ademasta:

From Abeokuta enter Sango Otta straight, from there take a bike going to Asbestos, ask for Nigerian Foundries Ltd

Thanks man! Appreciate
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
BUKATEE90:

So, how was yours? What was the nature of the exam?
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
humbleself242:
Mr Ajayi is the Admin Manager of the company his children children will suffer wat he did for me,after passing everything,exam and interview and later called me for congratulatory greeting by himself and the General Manager tell him to give me my letter he denied me of the letter up to tilldate the man did not release the letter but has he denied me of my success Almighty will also denied him and his children children of there success amen

Sir! Your English is not correct, it was probably a mistake and they had to correct it by "denying" you the supposed offer. Or perhaps, your grammar hushed them off - I can only imagine how you speak if you can write this poorly.
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by DamilolaAbo: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Please how long does it take, for the test results to be ready?
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
DamilolaAbo:
Please how long does it take, for the test results to be ready?

We were told that they'll get back to us in January but apparently, they are still sorting/benchmarking. I believe they'll get back soonest
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hi guys

Has anyone heard from Nigerian foundry
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by pimppimp(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Hi guys,
does anyone know the nature of their aptitude test, especially in the English, mathematics, and microsoft excel test.
The mode of testing, is it like the kpmg, shl, or the workforce standard? ?
I would kindly appreciate prompt responses
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Are you writing the exam soon? I wonder why /if they haven't gotten back to those that wrote late last year.
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by MakTaj: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
They have their own standard. Read earlier post to know the different type of test within the exam.
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by Yinbanjonic(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
MakTaj:
They have their own standard. Read earlier post to know the different type of test within the exam.
Please can you help me with the nature of their Excel test
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by Yinbanjonic(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
pimppimp:
Hi guys,
does anyone know the nature of their aptitude test, especially in the English, mathematics, and microsoft excel test.
Please what is nature of their Excel test
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by Yinbanjonic(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
ademasta:

Pm me
Please guy help me with the nature of the test
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by davosinc(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Its the salary I'm more concerned about...

A couple of years back, it was 42k.

I don't know if it has been reviewed.
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2018
davosinc:
Its the salary I'm more concerned about...

A couple of years back, it was 42k.

I don't know if it has been reviewed.
42k upon 4 hours test?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by talkto2naiz: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
pls can someone help a bruv out with possible test questions from NFL..also what's the excel test like?
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by trophee(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good day to the instructors and informants in the room. Pls, can someone kindly tell us the total number of questions to expect and if possible help state number of questions per section. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by trophee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
Veronica23
Maktaj et al

I will really appreciate your quick response.
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by Dicksonpal: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
denuga01:

Guy, be careful of what u writes on forum like this. Some of their senior Managers are also members and comments as well on nairaland. I worked there​ before, some were disqualified for what they posted after the test and someone who didn't​ write the test initially was called for test and recruited cos of his criticism of people's comments on the company. We were told what everyone of us posted on nairaland during induction class.
very informative, thanks for the heads up!
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by layez: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2019
To those writing the test today.... All the best, hoping to have little update here....
Re: Nigerian Foundries Limited Test by LegitGirl(f): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
pimppimp:
Hi guys,

Please, what's KPMG testing like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo / Vital Information Must Be In Your Offer Letter Before You Accept It. / Top 7 Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.