Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,481 members, 7,854,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme (8280 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / News: Federal Government Of Nigeria Shortlists 300,000 Youths For Capacity Build / 300,000 Youths Shortlisted By Federal Government For Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme by Jokerman(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Afonjas will come and attack SaraTHIEF now, forgetting that the bigger crooked used and dumped thief at Bourdillion has done nothing of such before...
Re: 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme by andyanders: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Can one imagine how most of our leaders tend to look for cheap publicity in order to market their already damaged image? Saraki should first clear himself from corruption cases he is been accused for before trying to buy the hungry youths who has no one to turn to and would wanna grab this program in order to market our corrupt leaders.

It is time that our youths realize that their future is in their own hands and must be ready to help this government fight corruption as corruption by our leaders has been the problem facing this nation.

Tomorrow, people like Dasuki would come out and start sharing rice and beans to the hungry public for publicity stunt.Our leaders are corrupt hence they want to kill in order to be given any government appointment.
Re: 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme by Yahami(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2016

That is exactly what we use to hear froth them, but can never see people from my side or my friends, relatives, naibour who ever told me they benefit from all this their political camoutflag! Like wise N-Power job all are scam to me, if not 200,000 and 40,000 are quiet significant that you and I supposed see many people that benefit from such programs.
Re: 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme by Asorite(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
#i stand with saraki...
Re: 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme by Asorite(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
#i stand with saraki
Re: 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme by Daskeepol(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sall:
Saraki what's your end game tell us.
president
Re: 40,000 Youths For Saraki’s Skill Acquisition Scheme by Frostty: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
for dose of u hailing him,its either u r not residing in d state or u r part of dose mentally retarded ppl dat always @ his mercy.i knw dis guy,he knows dat ppl r ready to stand against him in 2019 and he is looking 4 cheap publicity since majority of indigene r illiterate.d governor av been building a vocational course center @ ajase 4 almost 3yrs and yet to be completed and i'm very sure d project will be abandoned.same will be of dis kangaroo empowerment once he get wat he wants

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baker Hughes Calling For Interview / Habitual Lateness And Absenteeism Compared / I Missed N-power Physical Verification, What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.