Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Blind For Somebody - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blind For Somebody (377 Views)

DOWNLOAD] Kenzywiz - Somebody / Rudeboy – Somebody Baby / I took This picture 8am Today Morning Can somebody guess wah they are doing??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blind For Somebody by Seyibabalola(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
BLIND FOR SOMEBODY

A man was born blind and lived blind for many years, so that the works of God might be made manifest in him(John 9:1-3). His blindness was neither caused by his sins nor his parents'sins, Jesus said. This man was grown up, probably in his 30s or late 20s and I began to wonder why a man could be blind for many years just because of one day that Jesus was to perform a miracle through him. I then grabbed the message that the blindness was because of Jesus. Yes, I know many of us talk about discovering our purpose and helping people because we were created for solution, we were created for a purpose, bla bla bla. But when it comes to we passing through some unpleasant situations or delays of life, we begin to think that it's all about us and we start devising ways to come out, even when we know that these things were not caused by our sins. Let's assume the blind man had looked for a sorcerer who then used witchcraft power to open his eyes, definitely he would have destroyed the PURPOSE FOR HIS BLINDNESS which was GOD MANIFESTING THE POWER OF JESUS IN HIM. One thing you must understand is that the day this blind man was healed by Jesus and he started seeing, many people were encouraged in the Lord, many were convinced to follow Jesus and many believed in Jesus as the true son of God, all because of this one miracle. And this elaborates the PURPOSE FOR HIS BLINDNESS. He was simply blind for Jesus and many who would surrender to Jesus through his experience. If we know this, we will be patient for God and we will continue to live a holy life, because we know that the unpleasant situation we are experiencing is not about us, but it's all about Jesus. Your financial struggles is all about Jesus, your collapsed business is all about Jesus, your marital challenges is all about Jesus, your academic battles is all about Jesus. It matters a lot to God. In fact, it is a God's business and God has 90% shares in the profits that are generated from it, the remaining 10% is yours, so don't do anything 'funny' about it, because once you do that, you have spoilt his work. Leave it to God. God wants to use that bad situation to manifest His glory, His power, and to bring many lives to Him through your experience.
2 Corinthians 12:8-10: "For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness" Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong", Apostle Paul speaking.

(1) (Reply)

6 Month Installmental Payment Plan / 10 Incredible Finance Rules Everyone Should Follow / I Need Assistant From A Nairaland Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.