Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Any Motion Graphics, Video Editing And Animation In Ilorin - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Any Motion Graphics, Video Editing And Animation In Ilorin (1771 Views)

Tutorias On Any Applications U Could Think Of Available-art,graphics & Video / Which System Can U Recommend For Graphics&video Editing / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Motion Graphics, Video Editing And Animation In Ilorin by y4code(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
i'm at ilorin i want to learn video editing motion graphics and animation and i'm ready to pay for the lesson if you are at ilorin and you can teach me hear is my contact.
Re: Any Motion Graphics, Video Editing And Animation In Ilorin by Daniel058(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please I need help on how to make a particular party of video pop up so that my video may attract viewers.. .

Thanks please
Re: Any Motion Graphics, Video Editing And Animation In Ilorin by Bigajeff(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
y4code:
i'm at ilorin i want to learn video editing motion graphics and animation and i'm ready to pay for the lesson if you are at ilorin and you can teach me hear is my contact.

call or add this guy on whatsap 08135586088
Re: Any Motion Graphics, Video Editing And Animation In Ilorin by libertyagroltd(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
y4code:

hello nairalanders,

are you looking for video tutorials on

Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training

Photoshop CS6 Essential Training

After Effect CS6 Essential Training

Illustrator CS6 Essential Training

accounting with peachtree

adobe cimena 3D video tutorials also available

and more, call or whatsapp me on libertyagroltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A New Talent He Can Draw For Africa / #sabiperson Of The Month; Tola Alabi – Ace Graphic Designer / Any Graphics Designer, Photo And Video.editor In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.