Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? (392 Views)

Can Traditional Chinese Medicine Really Treat Chronic Prostatitis? / Your Opinion- Is Abortion Acceptable In This Case? / Nigerian Military School Nurse Administers Wrong Medicine On Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? by BIDOO(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
to all health associate in the house, what is your opinion concerning the aforemention topic?
Just last week tuesday i was in a stream of my own teardrop when this catarrh came uninvited to my very charming nostril and turn it into eyesore which push me to consult some pharmacist In my neighbourhood here, and some even said pointblank that catarrh get no medicine with their bla bla explanation which passed through my deaf ear and as lucky will have it, someone eventually prescribe me this: actifed cold, paracetamol,vitamin c white and septrin.
And lo and behold the catarrh dissipated the following morning and since then i see the catarrh no moregrin
But to my ultimate surprise today barely a week, the catarrh resurrected again but this time with a full force.
Am even praying now not to sneeze out an internal organ right now.
So what is your opinion concerning this topic? Air it let us hear your mind thanks.
Re: What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? by ybalogs(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
Have you tried the same medication that worked initially? If yes and it still persists,that's saying there's no antidote for the said ailment niyen.I've always been of the opinion that there's no drug for catarrh, I'm hoping you'd prove me wrong here. Take care bro.
Re: What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? by deji47: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2016
is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive?

@op the way u stated ur topic makes one to see medicine as a disease/ailment.
e.g Is FEVER really Curable or Preventive?

And yes in my own opinion most medication we take especially for Catarrh are just to alleviate the uneasiness one feels. Also heard (not confirmed) every catarrh/cold u get is caused by a different strain of bacteria* hence some last hours, some days and some run into weeks. No matter the medication u take, It will just have to run its course. If u get another catarrh na entirely different bacteria visitor u get be that, so treat am nicely cos e no go come again.
Re: What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2016
LOL @ "praying not to sneeze out an internal organ right now".

OP, please try garlic. Get raw garlic cloves and eat them. That should help. Garlic is great for so many things and catarrh is one of them. Happy healing.
Re: What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? by Lexusgs430: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2016
BIDOO:
to all health associate in the house, what is your opinion concerning the aforemention topic?
Just last week tuesday i was in a stream of my own teardrop when this catarrh came uninvited to my very charming nostril and turn it into eyesore which push me to consult some pharmacist In my neighbourhood here, and some even said pointblank that catarrh get no medicine with their bla bla explanation which passed through my deaf ear and as lucky will have it, someone eventually prescribe me this: actifed cold, paracetamol,vitamin c white and septrin.
And lo and behold the catarrh dissipated the following morning and since then i see the catarrh no moregrin
But to my ultimate surprise today barely a week, the catarrh resurrected again but this time with a full force.
Am even praying now not to sneeze out an internal organ right now.
So what is your opinion concerning this topic? Air it let us hear your mind thanks.

Buy Avamys nasal spray. It surely works wonders.......

(1) (Reply)

Best And Affordable Medical Treatment In India With Medical Tourism / You Are Prone To Sexually Transmitted Infections If You Shave Your Pubic Hair / The Solution To Premature expulsion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.