Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl (1698 Views)

What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2016
A lot of criticisms has trailed the perceived high cost of marrying women from the Igbo extraction, wether that assertion is true or not is not the aim of this post.

I will present you just 3 of many reasons why you should marry an Igbo girl.

1. As depicted in the attached image, an Igbo wife is a great investment that has the quickest ROI that you can begin to reap immediately. In Igbo land, we have what is called 'Idu nwanyi uno/ulo'. This is a practice where the bride's family buys her practically everything she needs to live comfortable in her new home. There is no limit to what can come in the 'Idu uno', it all depends on the capacity of the bride's family. There have been houses abroad, share certificate, cars, mansions etc.

2. Your Igbo wife will put you on your toes because they are born with the spirit of entrepreneurship and she will overtake you if you don't get up and run. She will make you see your presumed N3million fat bank account as an empty one.

3. Your Igbo wife will introduce you to the world of real good food. You will wonder why you waited this long and what you have really been surviving on all these years.

Are you in doubt? Then find and wife that next Igbo girl and come back and thank me later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Lalasticala you yoursef know say this thing na better front page material ba? Oya push am kia kia make we hear other people view.
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Yoshy: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Igbo ladies are just so beautiful and industrious...but chances are, i will end up with oyinbo babe(it's personal)
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Spot on! Thought you wanted to share your own testimony sef..
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by thorpido(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Person wey never see another person papa farm go say na my papa own be the biggest.

8 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Spot on! Thought you wanted to share your own testimony sef..

grin grin grin
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Olanna45(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Only if you marry into a good family.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
what nonsense is this
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2016
Joavid:
what nonsense is this

You don't call what you don't know nonsense. Do I sense hate in your tone? Or jealousy? It ain't nonsense dear, it's a well known practice among the Igbos. Some families self try to outdo each other. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Who's got a contrary opinion on this subject matter?

Tohpahz
1forall ,
CrazyMan
lalasticlala
bro seun
desy24444
HaneefahRN
ferdinandurian
Olusanm
luvissweet2f
Cholls
RaeMystix
feyimen
lanxebony
sisioge
Seun
Lalasticala
Efemenaxy
namedonfinish
whosendyoucome
etcetc
Ihatebuhari
Bokoboys
Nzeh12
ideyfindtrouble
goandsleep
Midnightscrew
Loveintokyo
Whoyouepp
Yabanddie
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nzeh12(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2016
No. 3 is so true
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by general111(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
If you think Igbo woman can give you good food,try calabar woman.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
So all those poor Ibo couple nko? How dem do their own
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by armyofone(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Singing my mom's favorite people club

NL gwam Ife in ga me chi

raumdeuter:
So all those poor Ibo couple nko? How dem do their own
Re: The Best Decision You'll Ever Take - Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Igbo girls rock, true or false?

(1) (Reply)

*(photo)* This Is Somebody's Husband And Father / HELP : An Innocent Friendship Turning Disastrous / Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.