Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons (3206 Views)

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) / 16 Year Old Actress – Regina Daniels Got Married Today, See Her Handsome Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by ksexiest(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Popular Nollywood beauty Adunni Ade, known as the 'White Girl' of Nigerian movies just shared cute photos of her handsome boys.
The actress, who is born of a Nigerian father and an American mother,once disclosed in an interview why she choose to be a single mother.

In the interview which was aired last year, Adunni said 

"I have said this, it’s not something I want to hide, it’s a part of me and I don’t think there’s any need to lie, or make myself look good or whatever, but I have never been married. I was with my ex, Michael Boyd, who is my children’s father for eight years, and things did not work out and I just let it go and that has been three years ago."

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/nollywood-actress-adunni-ade-shares.html

Lalasticlala ijebabe fynestboi

Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2016
I was here..
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by BossLadyF(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Cuties
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by embassyrich(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2016
These boys are rili cute replica of dia mama

1 Like

Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by nikkypearl(f): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2016

my people go still click like/share on top my "."
I hail o grin
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by DozieInc(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2016
ok.
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by ShayGirl(f): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2016
Wow...These boys r just too cute and with lovely smiles tookiss
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by yedidiah(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
it would have been lovelier if they were born in wedluck. Then she wouldn't have to return to Nigeria or hustle as hard as she is now.

But the kids are super cute.
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by enoqueen: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
wink
Re: Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons by trendyrammy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
lalasticlala ijebabe

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Goes Braless In New Stunning Photo / WTF! Two Police Officers Spotted Kissing In The Bush (see Photo) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.