Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) (58326 Views)

Have You Used This Torch Before? / "What Is Food Poisoning?": See Student's Hilarious Response (Pictured) / If You Used This Book..go And Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Wow, seeing dis 4 d first time
lol... Indomie generation
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
* cummando sings*

Omo super blue Omo...washes even brighter than it should!!!!!

Jesus as I remember the song now sef fear dey catch me! dem dey put plastic toys inside am that time....ah sweet old Nigeria
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by buffalowings: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
ekojoe:
It has Teyd true true..
Prob'ly that's what momma used to wash this my Uniform in Nursery School.

BLESSED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, DIOBU, PH.

that's me with purple slippers in the front roll sitting in- between 2 Angels grin

It is in his blood

He Don Tey we he Don dey do parole grin grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
I used it and I'm not married undecided. I said goan die undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Maxcollins042(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Taa!.... isigbue onwe GI... goan marry #Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by theGistsonline: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
If you used this OMO detergent, please goan marry.... You have tey on this earth!

PHOTO SOURCE:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/if-you-used-this-omo-detergent-please.html

op u don mary
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by BotanistPetfem(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
warrenweste:

Yeso and flourish toothpaste
and MAXAM toothpaste

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by bid4rich(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
TINALETC3:

[size=16pt]You are a Toddler[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by ybalogs(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
hotspec:
OMO, OMO, OMO OMO OMO.......i remember that their advert on NTA ibadan then. D good old days when quality things are still very cheap unlike now that below quality products are still much expensive
Super blue ,Omo
Super blue ,Omo
was never able to get what's said next after.Where was Klin and other reigning detergents then? Life goes on.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by yedidiah(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
#dancing.....
ose ST mare o. eh!!
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by eyekaynoble: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai! See swit memories evriwia. If u follow us drink "tree top" or "green sand sandy" or u follow rub "jeleen, nku or stella" U should be a parent or a grandparent by now

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
[/quote][/b]
Legend87:

What's it with u guys and ''Go & Marry'' stuff?
It makes post uninteresting.. Besides, this Omo isn't upto 25yrs.. Are u then advising a guy of 25-27 to HURRIED get married because of an old item u remembered?
Or do we now place our time scale of marriage on the longevity of products
AH bros na wetin happen na. Why u want use grammar kill me... Who be your class teacher?
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Super blue Omo, wash brighter and it shows!
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by wale200: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yeah. Yeah. I remember tearing d top side n shaking it into water to wash dos days. Mehn!

ChuzzyBlog:
If you used this OMO detergent, please goan marry.... You have tey on this earth!

PHOTO SOURCE:

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
"Omo super blue Omo. Washes even brighter and it shows". Lol.

Kingsasian:
My o my! This brings back sweet memories of the good old days. Op do you still remember elephant OMO?
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Temibabie(f): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
I used it and im not married,it's not al bout marriage,marriage is not fulfillment
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by dfrost: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
ybalogs:

Super blue ,Omo
Super blue ,Omo
was never able to get what's said next after.Where was Klin and other reigning detergents then? Life goes on.

Omo, Super Blue Omo...
Washes even brighter than it shows... cheesy grin
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by MayhorE(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
when we are experiencing real Nigeria
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by dfrost: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
joycall:
"Omo super blue Omo. Washes even brighter and it shows". Lol.

I thought it was ...than it shows!
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm certain it is and it shows. "than it shows" is a contradictory statement.

dfrost:

I thought it was ...than it shows!

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by ponyonm: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

PHOTO SOURCE:

I did.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Mrjo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
ekojoe:
It has Teyd true true..

that's me with purple slippers in the front roll sitting in- between 2 Angels grin
chai! Bros so no be 2day u start bad tin see as u sit down btw cherubim and seraphim
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by piagetskinner(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:
Just because I used it and not married makes me a failure? What guarantee that marriage will bring me happiness or are every couples out there living happily? With a divorce rate of 71% it will take an intensive convincing to make one not see marriage as an "overrated coupling" News flash we have single parents living well and happily compared to most married peeps or better still surrogacy. And yes though the op was being sarcastic but some things are too sensitive to joke with

Ps: I didn't use the detergent but the mentality that marriage brings success should be discontinued. Enough of seeing unmarried peeps as not worthy.

It is Gods will for us to procreate...physically and spiritually "be fruitful and multiply"
However if someone says he or she doesn't want to get married for certain fears; divorce, unhappiness and the like...then that person must resolve to stay chaste, because God frowns at sex outside marriage

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by RGem(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai

I remember this o lipsrsealed
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Don't worry I will marry very soon.
Although, few Saturdays are left..
Meanwhile, one of the LAIDES for that picture never still marry.

I sabi her wella.....

She follow do NASCO BISCUITS advert.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by bangging(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

PHOTO SOURCE: I hv use it but no money to marry ooo...

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by holyfather(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:
Just because I used it and not married makes me a failure? What guarantee that marriage will bring me happiness or are every couples out there living happily? With a divorce rate of 71% it will take an intensive convincing to make one not see marriage as an "overrated coupling" News flash we have single parents living well and happily compared to most married peeps or better still surrogacy. And yes though the op was being sarcastic but some things are too sensitive to joke with

Ps: I didn't use the detergent but the mentality that marriage brings success should be discontinued. Enough of seeing unmarried peeps as not worthy.
Yes!
Marriage brings success!
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by dfrost: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
joycall:
I'm certain it is and it shows. "than it shows" is a contradictory statement.

You sure it's contradictory? "...than it shows" to me means "more than what the advert/pack says about the product". Well, we can never tell. Person small then nah.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by onwuakpachris(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
mtcheeeew haaaa d good old days when life waz js so sweet nd simple...when wit js 1k coin u sure of I mentor sweet..wit 5 naira one goody goody...wen u play cans all d way 4rm ya primary school to ur house gates js 2 no hu d can will remain in dia house till d next day.. when dia was no joy compared 2 d sound of "school dismiss..AWAY!!!" by 4:00pm especially on Fridays by 2:30...wen public holidays wit everyone at home was like heaven..wen Saturdays breakfast was always d best wit plaintains..eggs..Titus and bread e.t.c...cus everyone was at home plus enough time to prepare it..wen watching ABS sports rush from 7 to 10 on Saturdays was much sweeter than watching supersports d whole day 2day..wen u rush back 4rm scl on Tuesday nd Thursday 2 watch " superbook" on abs nd delta..wen u luk 4wad d whole week 2 watch super story on nta on Thursday nite of cus d joy is complete wen ya mum is back 4rm work early 2 join d watching..wen everybody in d yard gather @ ya house 2 listen not even watch a final on radio..can still particularly rememba dt of d Atlanta 96..wen gala was still gala DAT it is almost unheard of sum1 coming back 4rm any travel without buying gala...wen d nite was still so long and fearful nd uncertain...wen we still luk 4wad 2 "mmechi aro"end of year parties" esp @ places we go 4 evening prayers"centers or Brock rosaries"..mtchewww we rili did enjoy dose good old days and d's generation rili miss a lot!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol that's right.

dfrost:

You sure it's contradictory? ...than it shows" to me means " more than what the advert/pack says about the product". Well, we can never tell. Person small then nah.
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by Aminat508(f): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
ekojoe:
It has Teyd true true..

me I can't see you o cheesy
Re: If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) by kennydotkom(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kingsasian:
My o my! This brings back sweet memories of the good old days. Op do you still remember elephant OMO?

Elephant is another detergent while OMO too is another detergent. Noting like elephant omo bros.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Twitter Clapbacks / Checkout The Most Hilarious Adverts Ever Put Out....lol! / A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.