Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Engaged To A Heartless CEO - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Engaged To A Heartless CEO (18507 Views)

Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Tears Of A Heartless Woman Episode 1 And 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by girlhaley(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2016
What d fvck is wrong with fvcking Niel...fvcking devil indeed

Annie darl.....hope nothing bad is going to happen to her

This is intriguing....... welldone ma'am mohbaby
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016

“Please stop Niel. I want to buy ice cream” Annie said and faced Niel who just smirked and continued driving like he didn’t hear her speak a word.

“Niel! Please I want to buy ice-cream, reverse this car”
“What fvcking ice-cream do you want to buy? Didn’t you eat at home? Look, for the next four hours we are going to fvcking journey to PH. Don’t fvcking run that your fvcking lips. Is that fvcking clear?”

“No. it is not fvcking clear” Annie said, imitating the way Niel pronounced fvcking

“I said I want to buy ice-cream so stop this car and allow me buy it”

Niel hissed and continued driving. Suddenly, Annie opened the door of the car. Niel stopped abruptly and looked angrily at her. Like he always did anyway, there wasn’t a time he looked at her with any other emotion aside anger.
“Are you mad? Why did you fvcking open the door like that while the car was on motion?

Here goes again the fvcking master

Annie scoffed and crossed her arms on her chest.

“Now I have stopped the car, so take your fvcking ass of that seat and buy whatever you want to buy now!”
“You’ll have to reverse Daniel. I can’t trek there”

“Get the hell out now!”

Annie huffed and got out of the car while Niel parked properly and grumbled.

Annie walked to the ice cream shop and purchased two plates of ice-cream with the little money she had with her. She walked back to the car, sat down and shut the door.
“This is for you Niel” Annie said, stretching a plate of ice-cream to him while she wolfed down the whipped pink vanilla ice-cream syrup. She savoured the sweetness and moaned in delight.
“Did I ever tell you I was hungry?”

“I just thought you might be thirsty because you’ve been driving for a long while now”

“Oh. That’s so thoughtful of you sweetheart. Can you hand it over to me baby?”He spoke softly, grinning from ear to ear.
Annie smiled and handed the plate of ice cream to him. He carefully opened the plate and smiled mischievously at her, revealing his lovely white sets and then shocked her to her bones by pouring the pink flavoured content on her.

“Get up! Get up!” Annie heard Niel’s voice as he tapped her harshly on the shoulder.

Slowly, Annie opened her drowsy eyes. She forced herself to sit up properly as she rubbed her eyes. When her eyes were finally clear, she took a lot at the surrounding and came to realize that the car was parked inside a big apartment.
How had they gotten there?

Oh, she remembered she had cried herself to sleep. After Niel’s shocking action, she had wept bitterly on the passenger’s seat while on Niel did was just to mutter ‘Fvck!’ and grumble inwardly some words. He didn’t even apologize and there he was again, tapping her roughly to get up.

Annie looked around and appreciated the beauty of the large apartment painted in cream. It was night already so she wasn’t able to see more than she already saw. She had even been able to see the apartment because of the lamps fixed to the walls.

“When you are done staring, you can get your fvcking self out of my car” He told her in the rudest possible manner. Annie sighed and got out of the car, making a mental note to carry her luggage the next day.
She adjusted her dress and followed her red-headed fiancé into the house.

Annie took a deep breath and followed the path he followed. He stopped and turned to look at her.

“This is your room okay? And let me make something clear, as from tomorrow, we would be communicating via notes and that is when it’s very necessary okay? I don’t want you fvcking knocking on my door”

With that, he entered a room and locked the door.
Annie smirked and digested all that he said.
Communicating via notes?

She was even surprised he had spoken to her the day their engagement had been announced. For two months he’d gotten back to Abuja for his holiday, he never said a thing to her but rather showed his hatred for her in his attitude and face.

So, he moved from total silence to speaking with her harshly and now to notes.

Annie turned to look at the room he had shown her. It was just three rooms away from his room. Her stomach grumbled. Everywhere was silent and she was already deeply hungry.
“Annie can’t you just hold it in?” She begged herself but her stomach made the answer ‘no’ clearly by grumbling more.
“Okay, I hear you.”

She thanked God there was light in the hallway and found herself walking. Just walking.

Before she could get lost, she saw an average looking woman carrying two shopping bags in her hands so she decided to follow her. She walked directly into the kitchen while Annie stood right outside the kitchen watching her. The kitchen was right there before her but yet she was having trouble walking into it, why?

“Annie, just go in. make friends with this woman and eat something nice since your so called fiancé refused to ask you what you’ll eat”

“Erm. Hello” She said happily with a wide smile as she waved her hand once and walked into the kitchen. The woman turned to her. Wow! Her face did look a bit strict but Annie just kept going.
She smiled broadly like a fool.

“My name is Annie Lazarus. I am a 100L student of Uniport and I am Daniel’s fiancé” She said as she stretched her hand for a handshake.

Seriously? Which teenager in her right senses stretches her hand to shake an obviously elderly person?

The woman didn’t say anything but just looked at her with surprise and shock.

“Erm.. I just came to.. I will just go and… I” Annie sighed when she realized the woman was still looking at her the same way.
Before she could turn to leave, the woman started laughing. Annie was confused. She was laughing really hard like there was something funny on her face. Then, it quickly dawned on her!.

“The ice-cream Niel poured on me!” She shrieked and quickly scurried to the basin to have her face washed while the woman just continued laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thanks so much for the encouraging comments. I must confess you guys keep me going..

I love you all..
E-kizzez

See you tomorrow...
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by harriet412(f): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nicely written.
Waiting for more updates.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Shakyroh320(f): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
tankx dear,do have a blessed weekend
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by akinkudin: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
I can relate to Niel's behaviour somehow...just somehow oh before some peeps start calling someone devil...Lol
Nice updates Mohbaby..see ya tomorrow
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Twinkle004(f): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
What the fvck is wrong with Niel..behaving like a fvck devil seriously..lol...Mohbaby pls don't kill us with fvck ooo
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by SPDAZZY(f): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mohbaby:
Freesinzu
Daremiarchs
Lolly02
Oazeez1991
Supersurupe
Viktohmarkz
Missmossy
BABZIENE
Nikz
Yerem
BOLTZMANN1
Boffinjay
abefe99
damsity
Joyce21
Justifiedcoyy
Babz007
Hardybattee45
Heemah
Maggielovely
Akinkudin
Girlhaley
SPDAZZY
Purpulrain
Dexzzy
Angelliza
Shakyroh320
THEN OUR NEW COMERS;
LarrySmiles01
sosa993

I have mentioned you guys as I promised

Here I am

1 Like

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by freesinzu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mohbaby:
Freesinzu
Daremiarchs
Lolly02
Oazeez1991
Supersurupe
Viktohmarkz
Missmossy
BABZIENE
Nikz
Yerem
BOLTZMANN1
Boffinjay
abefe99
damsity
Joyce21
Justifiedcoyy
Babz007
Hardybattee45
Heemah
Maggielovely
Akinkudin
Girlhaley
SPDAZZY
Purpulrain
Dexzzy
Angelliza
Shakyroh320
THEN OUR NEW COMERS;
LarrySmiles01
sosa993

Great story, forget those people saying have seen it smwere else. There is always something different and similar in a fictional story

1 Like

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by YINKS89(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
dis is sewious.... kant imagine daniel bringing in gurls of various sizes.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by princessadeola(f): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2016
I pray he comes around one day
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Creeza(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2016
YINKS89:
dis is sewious.... kant imagine daniel bringing in gurls of various sizes.
lol
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Am sorry but there would be no update today..
Tomoro plsssss

1 Like

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by stardomberry: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Daniel is a bastard!!!.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by SPDAZZY(f): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why in God's name did he pour ice cream on her? Love bakwa oku
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by dexzzy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mohbaby:
Freesinzu Daremiarchs Lolly02 Oazeez1991 Supersurupe Viktohmarkz Missmossy BABZIENE Nikz Yerem BOLTZMANN1 Boffinjay abefe99 damsity Joyce21 Justifiedcoyy Babz007 Hardybattee45 Heemah Maggielovely Akinkudin Girlhaley SPDAZZY Purpulrain Dexzzy Angelliza Shakyroh320 THEN OUR NEW COMERS; LarrySmiles01 sosa993

I don show
hope say I no miss anything
@op you are a talented writer..... keep it up
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by daremiarchs(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Mohbaby:
Freesinzu
Daremiarchs
Lolly02
Oazeez1991
Supersurupe
Viktohmarkz
Missmossy
BABZIENE
Nikz
Yerem
BOLTZMANN1
Boffinjay
abefe99
damsity
Joyce21
Justifiedcoyy
Babz007
Hardybattee45
Heemah
Maggielovely
Akinkudin
Girlhaley
SPDAZZY
Purpulrain
Dexzzy
Angelliza
Shakyroh320
THEN OUR NEW COMERS;
LarrySmiles01
sosa993

Biko my lady,I've been on exile for some days,I don come now smiley
Wetin I miss
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Annie stood in the shower and let the warm water pour over the top of her head. Her long brown hair hung in front of her face like a curtain. She pressed her palms against the tiles, eyes closed and wished the water would just wash away her pains and the sorrows Daniel Walter cursed her.

Niel…
Niel and his face which could easily sweep a lady off her feet.
Niel and his voice which could make thousands of hearts melt.
Niel, Niel and his height.

She stepped out of the shower with her towel tied to her body and smiled at the ironed pieces of clothing on the bed. Mrs. Kate, the elderly woman she had seen the day she moved into Niel’s apartment was the housekeeper. She always cooked and did other domestic chores for Niel and she was well paid by Mrs. Walter.

Since Annie moved in, Mrs. Kate had been instructed by Mrs. Walter to always be at her service too.

Annie smiled and blessed Mrs. Kate from the bottom of her heart. The latter always knew what suited her perfectly. Since it was Monday and the beginning of the session at Uniport, the woman had picked a Blue long sleeved shirt and black denim trousers. She had also helped her clean her black flat shoes that there wasn’t a speck of dirt on it.

Such a sweet woman

Annie quickly dressed up and applied a light make up on her face. She arranged her new hard cover notebooks inside her bag and zipped it. She unplugged her phone and replied Lucy’s messages on BBM, telling the later she would beep her when she was back from school.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, satisfied with the image she saw, she sprayed her body and walked out of the room and had her breakfast of sliced bread and eggs. After the breakfast, she went to the table where Niel’s annoying notes always lay-on for the past two days to check if there was any note from him. She spotted the usual white thing on the table and picked it up but it was an old note she had received from him the previous night.

“Don’t expect me to be back home tonight and don’t fvcking call my mom to tell her about it. You are so dead if you do.”

Annie turned around only to bump into the fvcking master
Her lungs tightened.

“Have you gone blind? Didn’t you fvcking see me coming?” Niel barked at her angrily. He scoffed and adjusted his well ironed shirt, only to spot a small portion of the shirt stained by the foundation on her face.

“Damn!” He exclaimed as he tossed his arms in air.
“I… I am sorry, I really didn’t mean to….” Annie’s mouth babbled away until he raised a finger. She quickly kept quiet.

“Shut that big gutter in your face you call a mouth up you fool! I always knew you staying with me would be a big trouble but mom would never ever listen to me. Fvck!” Niel groaned while Annie just looked down at her fingers.

’Well, it looks like someone has forgotten the Don’t-talk-to-me rule’ Annie thought inwardly.

Niel unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his jaw dropping abs and threw it on her face.

“Am giving you just five minutes to wash and iron that now if you don’t want to see the other side of me!” Niel barked.

"Wow, so there is still another side of you I haven’t seen"Annie muttered and took the white thing away from her face.

She hurriedly went to the laundry room to have it washed and ironed and returned fifteen minutes later to face Niel who was red with anger and foot tapping in a frenzied manner. Mrs. Kate gave her a what-is-happening look but she’d quickly brushed past her.

“Niel. This is it.” Annie said and ducked her face away from him. She could attest to the fact that the words felt heavy on her tongue.

He hissed and snatched it from her. She dared a quick glimpse into those chocolate brown eyes and watched the devilishly handsome demi-god before her put on his shirt. Annie didn’t know why she found the way he’d put it on sexy but she sure did which resulted in cold shivers swimming down to her core.

“Now, we are back to our former selves. No oral communication. Just notes!” He said sternly with his heated gaze on her.

He took his car keys and stormed out of the house.

“Holy Mary!” Annie muttered and followed suit.

“Enjoy your first day dear” Mrs. Kate’s gentle voice dinged.

“Two photocopies of your UTME result, O level, two passports and Birth certificate!” A middle aged man barked at the Jambites before him. The space was congested. It was 8:25 in the morning and only God knew how a sea of beings had formed in front of the man’s office.

Annie could hear the man’s strict voice from where he stood, aggressively snapping at anyone who managed to talk to him, fresh man or not.

“Gosh. Is this how universities are? Is this what Lucy is passing through too?” Annie couldn’t help but wonder as her eyes beheld the huge number of students in front of the man’s office, all waiting to be cleared. The place was stuffy not to even mention the deafening noise.

She went back to meet her fiancé who had parked his car under a palm tree.

She contemplated whether to start writing a note or not. She so wanted to quickly pass a message across to the man sitting in the car with headphones plugged to his ears.
She concluded she would take the risk and tell him what she wanted to tell him orally.

She tucked her purse under her arm and tapped him, waiting for her ears to ring loudly of Niel’s usual rants and irritating screams.

“I need two passports and I have just one with me” Annie informed and pursed her lips to the side. She let her eyes drop and then stayed quiet and waited for his reply.

Niel huffed, got out of the car and started pulling her ears in the same way mothers would do to a disobedient kid. Pairs of eyes stared at them and lips fell open. She immediately felt embarrassed and just wished that the ground would swallow her and save her from the public disgrace the man she loved was causing her.

’Does this man even have a heart at all?’

Some laughed while some just looked at them in awe. Annie felt she was coming apart in mini explosions as the food in her stomach threatened to clamber out of her throat in a disgusting rush.

Some set of ladies pretending to be studying under a tree close to them admired Niel’s physique and looks which was unnerving but also tantalizing. He was dressed in a white button down and neatly ironed shirt; courtesy of Annie and tight trousers.

Annie winced in pain as she felt something click at the back of her ears which had gone sore and dire. Watching Niel get into the car, the embarrassed Annie followed suit as a million tingles raced down her spine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy New Week dear readers.

I can see you guys are already hating Niel.. Lol, its too early oo cos this Niel guy hasnt done anything yet to our dear Annie.
I want his character to be very mean and I am not even near that yet...

Dont forget to share your thought about what you think of the last chapter...
I love you guys to the moon and back

See you tomorrow!
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by daremiarchs(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mohbaby:

I love you guys to the moon and back

See you tomorrow!
I love you to Pluto and back grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Creeza(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
I just read this through. Niel is the kinda guy you'd wanna hate but cant help it but love him more, just so you can see what else he could possibly do. NICE mohbaby.

Very nice. He needs a little more touch , and then he is heartless *winks
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Creeza:
I just read this through. Niel is the kinda guy you'd wanna hate but cant help it but love him more, just so you can see what else he could possibly do. NICE mohbaby.

Very nice. He needs a little more touch , and then he is heartless *winks

am telling u.. Thanks creeza!
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Creeza(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mohbaby:

am telling u.. Thanks creez a!
you 're welcome dear. I hope my moniker gets a mention, on your next update.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
I think I have come across this story on wattpad before guy I think u copied this story

1 Like

Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
holuwanoisy111:
I think I have come across this story on wattpad before guy I think u copied this story

You might want to check again if they are actually the same. The stories are different so pls do your research and confirm first.
I wouldn't ever stoop so low to copy someone else's work. Am not a new writer and I wrote this story in 2014. I just found out about nairaland. that's why am posting it here now.

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by girlhaley(f): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Near mean?

Mohbaby.....and u are sayin we shouldn't hate him

I hate him already

More ideas to ur idea ma
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Gloria007(f): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
This story is similar to "engaged to a heartless heartbraker ".. lemme just read the Naija version
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gloria007:
This story is similar to "engaged to a heartless heartbraker ".. lemme just read the Naija version

Probably the so called writer of that story plagiarized this work since it's been posted for a long time and Honestly I feel so bad right now that am even thinking of stopping...
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Gloria007(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mohbaby:

Probably the so called writer of that story plagiarized this work since it's been posted for a long time and Honestly I feel so bad right now that am even thinking of stopping...
Don't stop dear, I'm really confused here...just continue with it.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Creeza(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mohbaby:

dont despair! Continue , or try mutation of plot... Create a twist just to differentiate. DONt mind them. Ride on.
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by dexzzy(f): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
who the fvck is this fvcking Niel that is treating this sweet Anne this fvcking way, I just fvcking hate him. GOSH

FVCK HIM
Re: Engaged To A Heartless CEO by Gloria007(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Creeza:
dont despair! Continue , or try mutation of plot... Create a twist just to differentiate. DONt mind them. Ride on.
She shouldn't mind us because we called her attention to a story that is similar?Besides,I didn't say she should stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.