Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Xmas Promo Deals: Bulk Lot Of Lovely Earrings At Wholesale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Xmas Promo Deals: Bulk Lot Of Lovely Earrings At Wholesale (944 Views)

Sales Of Lovely Corporate Gowns / Collection Of Lovely Couples Fashion Styles Pics / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Promo Deals: Bulk Lot Of Lovely Earrings At Wholesale by BarnickAkiro(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
This lot is made up of 144 pairs of earrings which include stud earrings, hoop earrings, chandelier earrings and more. You will receive only 6 - 12 pairs per style and multiple pairs of earrings on one card count as 1 pair. There's no gimmicks here! Every pair is individually packaged and retail carded.

WHOLE PRICE: N25,000/CARTON.

NATIONWIDE DELIVERY DELIVERY AVAILABLE.

ONLY 50 CARTONS AVAILABLE SO HURRY NOW AND BE THE FIRST TO GIVE A TESTIMONY ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL DEAL.

Re: Xmas Promo Deals: Bulk Lot Of Lovely Earrings At Wholesale by BarnickAkiro(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks to my first customer here on nairaland, I know you are not dissapointed at what you got from me. Please endeavor to leave your comment here. Thank you and I look forward to more business dealings.

Limited stock still available, hurry now and get yours.
Re: Xmas Promo Deals: Bulk Lot Of Lovely Earrings At Wholesale by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Am interested, but i need to make more enquiries or if u can show me pictures of some of d earings, i'll appreciate
Re: Xmas Promo Deals: Bulk Lot Of Lovely Earrings At Wholesale by ble4all(f): 1:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Is it still available and where is your location? No contact to call or whatapp for details

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your Customise Bracelet, Neck Chain With Pedals And Beads / We Produce Travelling Bags, Men Ladies Hand Bags, Sch Bags, Sovenier Bags. Aba / Would You Buy This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.