Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. (664 Views)

SA School Kids Asked To Make Slave Auction Posters for Project (PICS) / Giant Crocodile Captured In Australia To Stop It Going To Town / PHOTO: Snake Labeled Crocodile In A School Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2016
Please, need info on where to get crocodile hatchlings for Project,Urgent.
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by Babacele: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2016
try and visit any national park close for proper guide. Abuja, kaduna, okomu n im plaving my bet on Yankari game reserve especially.
local hunters in Oyo, or warri,PH ,ilaje or Chad basin fishermen, could help too. but your best and fastest bet may be a national park. http://www.fao.org/docrep/005/T3660E/T3660E04.htm check out the link above later. cheers pls Google their websites for contacts.
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by TIDDOLL(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Babacele:
try and visit any national park close for proper guide. Abuja, kaduna, okomu n im plaving my bet on Yankari game reserve especially.
local hunters in Oyo, or warri,PH ,ilaje or Chad basin fishermen, could help too. but your best and fastest bet may be a national park. http://www.fao.org/docrep/005/T3660E/T3660E04.htm check out the link above later. cheers pls Google their websites for contacts.
Thanks,been to 3 National parks, Old Oyo, Kainji and Okomu, except in Okomu,where one is been domesticated at the head office, and yet to Hatch. please do you have ideas about any research centers?
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by Babacele: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Thanks,been to 3 National parks, Old too, Kainji and Okomu, except in Okomu,where one is been domesticated at the head office, and yet to Hatch. please do you have ideas about any research centers?
Hi bro, try this guy. he may be of help.

-Nigertreks Foundation is a
budding NGO whose aim is to
explore and expose the
undiscovered wealth of tourism
potentials Nigeria is blessed with
(www.naijatreks.com).
Folarin Kolawole (naijatreks@
gmail.com, folapoint@yahoo.com),
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by iamclime(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Q-Brat Zoos, along Badagry Expressway, close to Oko-Afo Bus Stop. Google the place and get their contact. Then find out from them. They should have crocs there.
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by Mecoy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Thanks,been to 3 National parks, Old too, Kainji and Okomu, except in Okomu,where one is been domesticated at the head office, and yet to Hatch. please do you have ideas about any research centers?

Hello, please I intend to visit Kainji park from Ilorin by new year. Please tell me about the park. Are there animals/sceneries there what will make the trip worthwhile.

Thank you
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mecoy:

Hello, please I intend to visit Kainji park from Ilorin by new year. Please tell me about the park. Are there animals/sceneries there what will make the trip worthwhile.

Thank you
there are Big games there, Buffalo, Lion, but you will undoubtedly see KOB, and Troops of Baboon during your stay, and if you are opportuned to visit Oly Camp, then you may catch the glimpse of Lion, Or probably hear it roar. You can ask your guide to take to the hippo pool to and Kali shrine.
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mecoy:

Thank you
Morealso, there will be a Trip to Old OYO National Park next Year February, you might be interested, Worthwhile.
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by Mecoy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
TIDDOLL:
there are Big games there, Buffalo, Lion, but you will undoubtedly see KOB, and Troops of Baboon during your stay, and if you are opportuned to visit Oly Camp, then you may catch the glimpse of Lion, Or probably hear it roar. You can ask your guide to take to the hippo pool to and Kali shrine.

Thanks. Are there accomodations where we can pass the night, and do you have an idea of the cost.

Also, how much does it cost to tour the park, and how many days do you advise us to spend.
Re: Crocodile Hatchlings Needed For Project. by TIDDOLL(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Mecoy:

Thanks. Are there accomodations where we can pass the night, and do you have an idea of the cost.

Also, how much does it cost to tour the park, and how many days do you advise us to spend.
Offcourse, there are good accommodations, well, depending on what you can afford, and I think you should try getting to Oly Camp, where you will see the animals close up, not sure of Oly right now, But at Wawa camp, accommodation should be in the range of 1500-2000 per night. I think You should spend 4 days MAX... 2 days at Wawa, and 2 at Oly Camp,to tour the park shouldn't cost much, entering Roan gate should be just 200-500, and touring fee depends on location you want to get to.A good understanding with your guide is Key..I can Direct you to some of my peeps there.....Or better still, I can help you get info about the current situation on ground.

(1) (Reply)

GET ADMISSION WITH 120 JAMB SCORE!!! / Undergraduate Writes An Open Letter To All Cultist In Nigeria / Shell Postgraduate Scholarship 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.