Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Which Movie Got Your Eyes Glued To The Screen Throughout? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Got Your Eyes Glued To The Screen Throughout? (660 Views)

Lionheart Movie Got Reviewed By New York Times / Which Movie Would You Watch A Million Times? / Wow,this Movie Got Everybody Talking.so Nice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Movie Got Your Eyes Glued To The Screen Throughout? by gentlegenius(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2016
I've watched a few interesting movies recently but I'm still looking for more.
People always talk about some mind blowing, blockbuster movies. And I want you guys to mention any foreign or local movie you have watched that was so captivating and got your eyes glued to the screen from beginning to the end.

Pls drop your comment and I will thank you later...
Re: Which Movie Got Your Eyes Glued To The Screen Throughout? by ybalogs(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Ti oluwa ni ile by Baba Wande
Re: Which Movie Got Your Eyes Glued To The Screen Throughout? by gentlegenius(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
ybalogs:
Ti oluwa ni ile by Baba Wande
Thanks for derailing my thread.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Pirated Movies / Prison Break Starts Tomorrow April 4th Watch This Exclusive Clip Here / Of All The Web Series I Have Seen This Is The Best So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.