Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p (1031 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Mary Onyali-Omagbemi / "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi / Florence Omagbemi's Son Dies At Exam Party Initiated By Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p by aknmediablog: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Super Eagles chief technical adviser Gernot Rohr was pictured attending the Super Falcons of Nigeria friendly game against Ilerika boys on Monday evening. He also took photographs with the team’s coaches Florence Omagbemi and Perpetua Nkwocha.

Source:http://aknmedia..com.ng/2016/11/gernot-rohr-attends-super-falcons.html

Re: Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p by kinibigdeal(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Whats the man feeling like now?
Re: Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p by BiafranBushBoy: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seriously, I have nothing to comment. I typed this to make sure that all the alphabets of my keypads are functioning properly.
Research has shown that you can't click like on posts like this...
You think I am lying??
Try clicking like and see the next thing that will happen...!!

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p by AIG07: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cool

I call it football politics.

The way this man is winning d heart of Nigerian is something else.

Hmmm... Gradually he is on his way to d aso villa-just joking.

I think for a long time, this man is d only good thing that d so called Nigeria FA(NFF) lead by Amaju P. has done to our football.
Re: Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p by davmor(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lovely.......Super Eagles shall look much more sweet with this Jersey please....hoping to see them wear it and all the Male National Team levels.....
Re: Gernot Rohr Attends Super Falcons Friendly Game, Poses With Florence Omagbemi(p by emmaelectelect(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Early days

(1) (Reply)

Moses Celebrates Chelsea Win With Davido, Gets Rio Praise / Please, Who Know Anyone Who Sell Confirm Fixed Games. / See How I Made 300k From Bet9ja In Less Than 5 Days..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.