Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Every Human Is(should Be) Agnostic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Human Is(should Be) Agnostic (265 Views)

The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Human Is(should Be) Agnostic by Lucasiangrey: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
I really don't have a good phone,i would have loved to type more.

Agnostic:a person who holds to a form of agnosticism,especially uncertainty of the existence of a deity.

Anyone with belief in any deity probrably ended up in that state due to convince from another person sometimes with the help of a historical book (due to fear may be).Some ended up in that state due to the family they found themselves in.In any case,it's about compulsion.

The moment you start thinking,it's certain you will end up being agnostic.Except you don't want to admit to the result of your intelligence and cloud it with intelligence of a deity (god) that may not exist.

Personally,i am a christian but i am agnostic within me.anyone who have sat down to think is either evidently agnostic or hiding that agnostic nature behind religious nature.

I hope no one will deny this?(of course most christians will).

"atheism is a stage after being agnostic"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pain... / Get Write Ups For Tract / Legendary Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.