Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina (2884 Views)

Strange But True: Getting Pregnant When You're Already Pregnant / Ladies See The Best Ways To Avoid Getting Pregnant When You Don’t Need It. / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello Doctors and all pls I would like to know if a lady can get pregnant if a man's pre cum(that is seminal fluid that comes out on the joystick tip before expulsion) touches d vagina especially on her most fertile day. Thanks
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Its possible. That's why you are being warned withdrawal method of contraception isn't reliable.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by amuijiji: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yes but the kid wont be 100% OK since its not the thick akamu...
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by gawab: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
YES.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
OP!

OP!!

OP!!!

How many times did I call you?

You did not ask us when you allowed him insert it
Na now you remember us...when the enjoyment don clear for your eye.

O ga-eme gi VOOM na anya!!!

Go and start buying pampers and baby wears

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Its possible. That's why you are being warned withdrawal method of contraception isn't reliable.
It was not a penetration but around d vagina. Any possibility?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
There's still a possibility. Sperms are very versatile and agile. Anywhere around the vagina and the can travel down easily once thy come in contact with the vagina surface.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Did it happen to you.?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

There's still a possibility. Sperms are very versatile and agile. Anywhere around the vagina and the can travel down easily once thy come in contact with the vagina surface.
Not sperm but seminal fluid there was no expulsion yet...
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Did it happen to you.?
yes cry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Not sperm but seminal fluid there was no expulsion yet...
There's a high percentage of having sperm in semen. You can use some pills tho .
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by freshcvvs: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
SexyGirl787:
yes cry
Very possible.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

There's a high percentage of having sperm in semen. You can use some pills tho .
it's 20days already too late 4pills angry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by hotspec(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
But why anxious over nothing. Anyway, its even possible to get impregnated without intercourse. If u give ur guy a handjob and u are lucky to have dt fluid on ur finger, and mistakenly put it around ur wet pvzzie, u can get belleo. Scientist have proven in medical journals and literatures that that pre cum fluid many times may contain some traces of sperms that already escaped from d sac before d actual cum. So its possible, but d chances are relatively low, but if ure one of d few lucky ones, Congrats. Pampers is no longer expensive, start preparing for motherhood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2016
freshcvvs:

Very possible.

Guy you don quit punting ? I miss your tips
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by freshcvvs: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Guy you don quit punting ? I miss your tips

Yup.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2016
freshcvvs:

Yup.

How did u manage? Wow
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2016
cool
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by laparia007(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stay healthy in your relationship. Enjoy the everlasting happiness of a happy home. This is how I cure my own problem, it might help you too.
http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by BlossomedCherry: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Itz 20days past already and it happened on your fertile window and your period hasn't arrived since then? Nne congratulations on your pregnancy.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
Itz 20days past already and it happened on your fertile window and your period hasn't arrived since then? Nne congratulations on your pregnancy.
Don't scare the naive girl na cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by BlossomedCherry: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't scare the naive girl na cheesy
lol but someone needs to tell her the truth which is clearly #congrats on your pregnancy#
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
lol but someone needs to tell her the truth which is clearly #congrats on your pregnancy#
Take the log of your eyes before you talk about someone else. If thou know u don't have any sin in u, then cast the first stone!
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by YabaLeftist: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stop all this fvck fvck, and give your life to Jesus.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by BlossomedCherry: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Take the log of your eyes before you talk about someone else. If thou know u don't have any sin in u, then cast the first stone!
lol you are really naive just as tosyne2much said. who is casting a stone on u? well stop casting one on yourself and start taking your prenatal. Nne Happy Bumping to you!
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
lol you are really naive just as tosyne2much said. who is casting a stone on u? well stop casting one on yourself and start taking your prenatal. Nne Happy Bumping to you!
Mumu too late grin I have a new topic... tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by freshcvvs: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

How did u manage? Wow

Long story bro.. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

Long story bro.. embarassed lipsrsealed

I have lost today. Liverpool and barca killed 13m ticket
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by BlossomedCherry: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Mumu too late grin I have a new topic... tongue tongue tongue cool
lol if you didnt have an abortion, you wouldnt be quick to call me names when I never said anything to warrant it. well my dear, your life, your business, keep it off social media! precum ko, cumpre ni! no go keep your leg one place, the next one will take your life if you dare to abort!

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by freshcvvs: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I have lost today. Liverpool and barca killed 13m ticket

13M you say? small small na grin

sorry bro
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 20, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
lol if you didnt have an abortion, you wouldnt be quick to call me names when I never said anything to warrant it. well my dear, your life, your business, keep it off social media! precum ko, cumpre ni! no go keep your leg one place, the next one will take your life if you dare to abort!
Oponu e pain u well well grin grin grin hav u ever seen where abortion is done witout pregnancy? Oh I been don 4get say u abort ur intestines dat year grin grin grin oshi...oloriburuku... kiss kissslowpoke I guess u would hav been happy if I hav com bak 2create anoda topic dat I'm preg unfortunately it didn't happen instead my period flowed freely kiss kiss kiss u r too ashamed 2even read my new topic grin bad bele that wish evil 4 a gal u have never and may never meet. I'm balling hard baby so gerroff my monicker!!! Peace out wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Lumps In joystick / shocking traditional Birth Control Methods / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.