Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Fake "Celebrity" Is A Scam Artist And Woman Beater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake "Celebrity" Is A Scam Artist And Woman Beater (672 Views)

Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar / 3 Times Fans Have Called Mercy Aigbe A Fake Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake "Celebrity" Is A Scam Artist And Woman Beater by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hi all,

I would like to tell you a story, a very juicy one. Would anyone like to hear? This is actually a true story and it happened to me. I will actually share pics of my beatings to prove to you. I fell in love with the wrong guy but now my eyes are opened and I want to expose him for what he is.
Re: Fake "Celebrity" Is A Scam Artist And Woman Beater by enoqueen: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
We de wait....
Re: Fake "Celebrity" Is A Scam Artist And Woman Beater by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Go on
Re: Fake "Celebrity" Is A Scam Artist And Woman Beater by BossLadyF(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin
Re: Fake "Celebrity" Is A Scam Artist And Woman Beater by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
It has taken me a lot of thought and back and forth on whether I should share this story. For now I have decided to share it in episodes as I am still unsure if I am comfortable telling it. For now, I will leave out specifics on who he is. Even though this person has hurt me deeply, I'm stilling struggling with this whole situation.

Anyway, I met this guy in SA as my username implies I am South African, he is Nigerian. He is still trying to make it but has had some success here and there. So we met and immediately hit it off. Initially he was very sweet and kind and I fell head over heels in love with him in no time. He was a bit bossy and controlling but i liked it, I'm quite passive and traditional so it worked. At some point I was seeing a forever with him.

One day he whatsapp's me and says he is in a tight position financially and asked me if I could help him with R25 000, about 550 000 naira. As you know in entertainment there is no set salary but he assured me that he would return the money in two weeks. It was all the savings I had but I trusted him and I was in love so I gave it to him. I'm sure some of you are thinking, "oh hell no" but you must understand, I trusted this guy, I loved him and I was a firm supporter of his dreams and ambition. I gave him the money and everything was fine, he sorted out his issue and we were good, one week later he calls me in a panic.....

[to be continued]

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerian Musicians That Are Not Affected By The Current Economic Recession? / Bovi Makes SOS Call After Someone Mistakenly Took His Bag Off The Plane / VIDEO: Usher Raymond Rocking With Phyno Song 'fada Fada' In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.