Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) (51979 Views)

Actor, Daniel Uwadiae Is Dead (Photos) / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by rem44: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is another sad moment for Nollywood.Top Nollywood filmmaker and Director, Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri is dead. The Calabar-born mother of one reportedly died of pains from peptic ulcer.

Filmmaker Uduak Isong Oguamanam, younger sister of Emem Isong, took to her Facebook to write a glowing tribute to the University of Calabar graduate, whom she described as a friend, partner and colleague.She wrote...

"Grief. It makes you remember things. Minute details, like the sound of their feet, the colour of their hair and the sweet smell of their body spray. It makes you regret. The holidays you never took, the movies you never watched together, the visits you kept planning to but never made.It reminds you. Of your own mortality. You wonder if there's a row call and what your number is on the list.

Death doesn't warn you. One moment you're laughing with a loved one, your head thrown back, with wanton abandon, the next your eyes are bloodshot from weeping for a loss so deep no one can understand.

I'll never understand, never come to terms with your death. You were many things to me; Friend. Sister. Business partner. Supporter. Colleague. My life was better because you were in it. Sleep well my beautiful ,adorable ,amazing Ansa. Till we meet again to part no more".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/top-nollywood-filmmaker-and-director.html

1 Like

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by lastbaff(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ehya... Seems she just got married. Painful cry

Check out my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by talktonase(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Young people just passing on these days! My heart bleeds cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by kings09(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Rip

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Donlamzy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Look at how beautiful she was, death doesn't care abt our appearance..., may she rest in perfect peace

7 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Jafar1: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
ehya RIP TO HER, NOT EASY TO LOSE A LOVE ONE

DEATH EVERYDAY EVERYWHERE EVERYTIME

3 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by odiereke(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by BrutalJab: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai! Rip
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
peptic ulcer is not a joke.....rip,sis
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Peptic Ulcer! Wow!

May her soul find eternal rest and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living!
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Eyaaa.. May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by crisycent: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
TB Joshua saw it.

1 Like

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by francescainnoce(f): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Flashh: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
What's happening these days?

2 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Andrella51(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
RIP dear, my heart goes out to her baby and her husband.
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Death here Death there ... its end time people ...

I pray that every nairalander who clicks like would see 2017 and beyond

Amen ...

36 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by davibid: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
cry cry cry

RIP
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
rem44:
This is another sad moment for Nollywood.Top Nollywood filmmaker and Director, Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri is dead. The Calabar-born mother of one reportedly died of pains from peptic ulcer.

Filmmaker Uduak Isong Oguamanam, younger sister of Emem Isong, took to her Facebook to write a glowing tribute to the University of Calabar graduate, whom she described as a friend, partner and colleague.She wrote...

"Grief. It makes you remember things. Minute details, like the sound of their feet, the colour of their hair and the sweet smell of their body spray. It makes you regret. The holidays you never took, the movies you never watched together, the visits you kept planning to but never made.It reminds you. Of your own mortality. You wonder if there's a row call and what your number is on the list.

Death doesn't warn you. One moment you're laughing with a loved one, your head thrown back, with wanton abandon, the next your eyes are bloodshot from weeping for a loss so deep no one can understand.

I'll never understand, never come to terms with your death. You were many things to me; Friend. Sister. Business partner. Supporter. Colleague. My life was better because you were in it. Sleep well my beautiful ,adorable ,amazing Ansa. Till we meet again to part no more".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/top-nollywood-filmmaker-and-director.html

RIP to this beautiful woman
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Rip
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by obaival(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Onwugo?
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
crisycent:
TB Joshua saw it.
must you make joke with everything?

2 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Not again. You will soon start hearing "pray for nollywood" angry
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Which way?!
jeeqaa7:
Death here Death there ... its end time people ...
I pray that every nairalander who clicks like would see 2017 and beyond
Amen ...

1 Like

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
My condolences to the bereaved family. May God comfort them & grant the departed soul an eternal rest.
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by leyemok(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
not again
Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2016

1 Share

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
crisycent:
TB Joshua saw it.

4 Likes

Re: Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri Is Dead (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
RIP Dear cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavin Artiste Di'ja Looks Incredibly Skinny In New Photo / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Woman Spotted Spraying Flavour $100 Bills At An Event (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.