Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway (3308 Views)

RCCG Bans Long Beard At Weddings (Beard Gang Grooms And Groomsmen) / 12 Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do And Consider Normal / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by 4kings: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:

A product of the imagination of savage and barbaric primitive goat herders
You don't have to always be in denial Mr. Hahn wink
Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by hahn(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2016
4kings:

You don't have to always be in denial Mr. Hahn wink

1 Like

Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by 4kings: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=hahn post=51077419][/quote]
SMH
Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by hahn(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2016
4kings:

SMH

You are boring. I couldn't help it undecided
Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by jonbellion(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:

A product of the imagination of savage and barbaric primitive goat herders
They were probably lazying around on the job that's why they had time to write all this nonsense
Now we have to put up with their stories and thier fan club even in the 21st century
* sigh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by EyeHateGod: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Edenoscar:

Is the ten commandment or paying of tithe written in the new testament and since being a christian is all about christ and not judaism why read the OT at all,why follow the ten commandment,why do pastors quote and read verses that only talked about the isrealites and jews,infact why attach the OT to the new testament in the first place.
you day mind that hypocrite?
Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:

For ....? undecided

THE PICS
Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by ScienceWatch: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
hahn:

Wait, wait. So, you mean as long as I am led by the spirit I do not need to love my neighbor as myself? undecided

Where is the spirit abeg? I need leading grin
Warning to Nairaland readers ! Hahn was recently caught out modifying an original post here on Nairaland.
Hahn is a very deceiving person.
He fraudulently modified a post to shockingly make it look like the original post said that Jesus Christ was a satanist.
After Hahn the scammer fraudulently modified the post he clicked on "like".

Everyone should carefully re-examine their posts with this sly lover of the demonic.
Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
cheesy grin

Special message from Jesus to Christians

1 Like

Re: 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway by hahn(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have Less Than 200 Weeks To Make Your Final Choice. God Or Satan / Let's Pray For The Peace Of Nigeria On The 10th Of December / Area 51 Aliens Pictures And Videos (nov 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.