Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Market For Palm Kennel Oil - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Market For Palm Kennel Oil (790 Views)

Business Plan For Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / Where Can I Sell My Smoked Catfish In Bulk. Any Market For It? / Abia Signs MOU For Palm Estate, Targets 5000 Jobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market For Palm Kennel Oil by joyafoma: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
I recently started milling palm oil from farms I leased in Delta state. I have stored d kernel from all my palm fruits so far and now want to process the kernel into palm kernel oil and any oda by-product. I have read all the articles on line about the business but none specifically tells me exactly where to find buyers of the PKO and other Byproducts. I have already cracked some of the kernel and in a few days time, depending on when I can find a mill to extract the oil, I intend to extract the oil. I urgently need experienced hands to direct me on where to sell the PKO and educate me more on the business generally. Any useful info will be greatly appreciated by me, please. Thanks.
Re: Market For Palm Kennel Oil by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
I heard buyers of palm kernel oil are usually situated at mile 12, lagos. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Market For Palm Kennel Oil by joyafoma: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ohh, OK. Will check on that. I wish I can get a more concrete answer by some1 in d business already. Am still appealing for help o farmers in Nairaland. Tnx
koyyes:
I heard buyers of palm kernel oil are usually situated at mile 12, lagos. Good luck.
Re: Market For Palm Kennel Oil by divineappo(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
joyafoma:
I recently started milling palm oil from farms I leased in Delta state. I have stored d kernel from all my palm fruits so far and now want to process the kernel into palm kernel oil and any oda by-product. I have read all the articles on line about the business but none specifically tells me exactly where to find buyers of the PKO and other Byproducts. I have already cracked some of the kernel and in a few days time, depending on when I can find a mill to extract the oil, I intend to extract the oil. I urgently need experienced hands to direct me on where to sell the PKO and educate me more on the business generally. Any useful info will be greatly appreciated by me, please. Thanks.
our company buys palm kernel oil on weekly basis, lets talk on whatsapp 09095500809
Re: Market For Palm Kennel Oil by joyafoma: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
OK, tnx.
Re: Market For Palm Kennel Oil by ojesymsym: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
U r in delta then your market is in Anambra/ Onitcha. They have lot of factories who will queue for ur kernel nut or the kernel oil itself.
joyafoma:
Re: Market For Palm Kennel Oil by Christaf: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
can u deliver to Anambra state? if yes call 08033096215 or whatsapp 09094547953 so we can talk.

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Pure Breed Landrace Weaners From Imported Parents / Can Anybody Identify This Animal / Cassava Tubers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.