Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

To Love And Kill (story Series) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Love And Kill (story Series) (9588 Views)

Burnt - Episode 9 (18+) (short Story Series) / To Love And To Hold (short Series) / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by RolaDiva(f): 12:46am On Jan 21, 2017
AustinBlinks don't keep us waiting nah...I dey gbadun your story baje baje

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by Eniqurl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
How come I didn't see the mention. Ride on boss... Following!

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by fidek(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2017
See love triangle, Debby, Biola and Joseph, this is interesting

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by Mindfrick(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Austinblinks it has been a long time,
please come and continue,
in love with your story,
thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by nkemdave(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Austinblinks, Where are u

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by LBmujuni3(f): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
if i keep on asking for the continuation wailingly and whinningly, would that make me a petty greedy beautiful person?!?!
if yea then plz dont turn me into an ogre!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by Akinwale14(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2017
Oga AustinBlinks abeg come continue the story nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2019
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2019
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2019
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by Akinwale14(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2019
Nice story,,continue pls

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:18am On May 02, 2019
AustinBlinks.
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2019
It was a Saturday morning and I was staring at my closet thinking of what clothes I'm to wear to Biola's house. I had promise her I will be coming over that morning.

Debby and I on the other hand have chatted for the past two days on WhatsApp. I was so much interested in her and she's a remarkable lady. I understood I was playing a dirty game but I kept on playing, I was walking on a slippery floor that could fall me to the ground at any time.

Before I left the house, I put a call through to Debby.....

Me: Hello Debby

Debby: Hey Joe! Good morning and how are you?

Me: I'm good babe! How are you also.

Debby: splendid.

Me: That's good. Uhmn... Are you busy today? Will you be staying home all day?

Debby: Yes I hardly go out so I'll be home all day.

My heart beats a little faster! How can I visit Biola at home when I know Debby will be around...

Debby: So.... Why are you asking?

Me: Because I want to see you today... Like a date, we'll meet at an eatery.

Debby: I already told you I don't like going out Joe. Plus I don't think we should see yet.

Me: Oh C'mon Debby! I really wanna see you today.. There's still something very important I have to tell you and it can't wait any longer.

Debby: how can you just call me outta the blue and ask for a date? It's wrong! I'm not prepared!

Me: Please Debby! It would only take an hour, I promise you!

Debby: Okay... Let me think about it.

Me: Please Debby! It's very important, please say you'll come.

Debby: (sighs) .....okay! Where and When?

Me: At Jordan's lounge in the next one hour!

Debby: are you kidding me? In the next one hour? Jordan's is about one hour away from where I stay Joe!

Me: please... Do this for me! I'll be waiting for you there, okay?

Debby: (sighs) Oh God! Okay then! I'll go get dressed right away.. And it better be something important, if it turns out you have nothing important to say, I'll be very pissed at you

Me: it's important babe! I promise you.

Debby: Okay then. Let me go prepare. Don't blame me if I keep you waiting!

Me: I'll understand! Thanks babe. I'll be waiting.

I dropped the call and gave a sigh of relief... All my plans are working out great. I dialled Biola's Number!

Me: Hello Dearie! I'm on my way to your place, send me the description.

Biola: Yaaaaaay! I'll send it to you now on WhatsApp. Can't wait to see you honey!

Me: See you soon dearie!

I rest my back on the sofa and closed my eyes! Oh lord! What the hell I'm I getting myself into?

Biola runs to Debola's room to tell her about her boyfriend's visit! She saw her getting dressed!

Biola: whoa whoa... Where are you going to? Why are you dressing up.

Debola: I have to go to Jordan's. I'm seeing that guy I told you about.

Biola: Why Jordan's? Is that not too far away? Will you come back quick?

Debola: I don't know yet. He sounded like there's something important he has to say to me.

Biola: ...and my boyfriend, Joseph is on his way. I was hoping you'll get to meet him today.

Debola: I'm so sorry but I'll try to come back early enough and see the guy turning your head.

Biola: just try okay? And this guy must be really important that you're going so far away to see him.

Debola: No! We are just friends!

Biola: hmmm.. Friends indeed huh! Just go and come back quick!

40 minutes later, I alighted from the bike I was on. It dropped me right in front of Biola's house's gate. I heaved a sigh praying silently that Debby had left the house. I called Biola and told her I was just outside the gate. Seconds later I heard her footsteps running towards the gate. She opened it and threw herself in-between my arms with a light kiss on my lips.

Biola: Welcome Honey! I've been waiting. Let's go in!

I fought the urge to ask but I just could not hold myself.

Me: Where's your sister Debola?

Biola: wow! Is it her you came to see?

Me: I'm sorry dearie! I'm just shy about meeting her, that's all!

Biola: Well, lucky for you, she just left the house minutes before you arrived. She had somewhere important she needed to go.

Me: OK...OK... That's good!

Biola: What?

Me: Oh! I mean awwww and I would have loved to see her!

Biola: Don't worry! She'll probably be here before you leave.

In my mind, I know that can never happen. I was mesmerized about how big Biola's house was. It was a mansion with a very wide compound around it, the whole ground was interlocked and there were beautiful natural flowers everywhere that gave the atmosphere a soothing scent.

Indoors was even more spectacular! I could not manage my gaze as I looked around with my mouth half closed. Biola's family is stinkingly rich.

We sat closely together as she held my hands in hers. She offered a juice, a wine, fried rice and chicken.. Practically everything.

I began to notice Biola's face too. She was a beautiful girl with a lovely figure that guys would kill for but in my mind, she came nowhere close to Debby's.

I have been there for 35mins before Debby started calling. I had no plans of seeing her that day, I just needed to lure her out of the house. I ignored the call.

Biola showed me her room and it was heavenly! A large bed, a set of sofa, sony TV, a game console, lots of Teddy bears, one bigger and taller that me. We sat on the bed.

Biola: Told you I have a surprise for you shey? Here's it!

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a white plastic bag. She handed it to me. I brought out the content and on seeing it, I realised it was an IPhone! The latest model! I could not hide my excitement!

Me: Oh my God! Biola! This is an IPhone.

Biola: Yes! IPhone 9! Just for you honey.

Me: Oh my! You shouldn't have dearie!

Biola: don't say that! You're my boyfriend and you deserve the best of everything honey.

I moved closer to her and placed my lips on hers, she responded by kissing me deeply.

It took 15 minutes of making out before my phone beeped again. It was a Text message, from Debby.

"I can't believe you kept me waiting for close to one hour and you've been dropping my call...Really??. Don't bother coming here because I've left already"

I jumped up immediately! Debby was on her way home. I probably have 30 mins left to spend here.

Biola: Are you okay Honey?/

Me: No! I have to leave now!

Biola: Oh no! You've only been here a little over an hour!

Me: I know and I'm sorry but you know my friend, Stephen, he had an accident. They just messaged me!

Biola: oh God! Is he okay?

Me: That's what I have to go find out!

Biola: let me come with you! My driver would take us.

Me: No no! Don't let me bother you! I can't have you panicking there! There'll be blood everywhere and you won't like the view.

Biola: OK...OK that's true but wait let me get you something for him. I wanna help in any way I can.

She stood up and went for her bag. I stood up too, fidgeting! Debby is getting closer by the minutes, my time is running out and I couldn't keep calm.

When Biola returned, she handed me a parcel telling me to ask her if I needed anything else.

I took my new IPhone and set to leave. Biola pulled me back and gave me a kiss. I rushed through it and went for the door.

We reached the gate and quickly waved a bike. I got on it and told him to take me to the first area that I could think of... Anywhere but here!

Debby was furious! How dare Joe? How dare him stand her up? It took her an hour getting to Jordan's and another hour of waiting for him... That's two hours wasted. She eventually had to buy a drink so the waitress wouldn't query her presence.

He ignored her call and her Texts. She decided she's never talking to him again.

Her Uber taxi had almost reached the gate when she saw a bike leaving and Biola waving at the person on it. She tried sitting up to get a better view but all she saw was the person's back view.

Biola: Oh No! You just missed him Debola

Debby: Your boyfriend? Why did he leave so soon?

Biola: there was an emergency so he had to leave right away. Tell me, how was your date?/

Debby: You won't believe it , He stood me up!

Biola: What?? Why??

Debby: I wouldn't know. He didn't pick my calls nor replied my SMS.

Biola: what a jerk he is! I'm sorry about that Debola!

Debby: its fine! At least one of us had fun! (Winks)

Biola: (laughs) Yes I did! He was such a good kisser I didn't want him to stop.

Debby: (clears throat) ahem... And where did this kiss happen?

Biolaa: in my room of course

Debby: On the sofa or the bed?

Biola: on the bed of course!

Debby: ......annnnnnnnnnd....

Biola: hahahahaha... Unfortunately that didn't happen. I wish it did but he had to leave early. Maybe next time though ..'cuz his hands were all over different places.

Debby: hahaha.. You slut! Just be careful! Remember you're just 17!

Biola: Ohhh! Did your mom not have you at 16?? Who again is the slut here?? (Winking and giggling)

Debby: Gosh! If I catch you.

Debby playfully tried catching Biola who quickly ran away... They both entered the gate laughing and chasing each other.

When I got home I opened the parcel Biola gave me. It was 1000 naira notes. I counted it in amazement and it totalled 80 thousand Nairas. I almost hit my head on the headboard in excitement.

I've only dated Biola for a week now and she's bought me an IPhone and had given me 80,000 naira that's about $220.

I knew my mum was broke that moment so I covertly hid 30 thousand in a place where she'll find it. She'd later see it that day and wondered where it came from and I'd feign ignorance.

I read Debby's SMS again and decided to call. I called her 3 times before she finally picked on the fourth ring.

Her voice was cold and angry...

Debby: Hello!! Can I help you?

I started a fake cough into the phone, heaving and partially gasping..

Me: (coarse voice) Hel..Hello Babe...

Debby: Hello Joe! Are you okay?

Me: I'm so so sorry I kept you waiting. I was on my way to you, on a bike, he over sped and ran into a bus, I was unconscious for an hour and just woke up 5 minutes ago..... You are the first person I'm calling.

Debby: (teary eyed) Oh my God! Joe! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Let me come and see you at the hospital ...

Me: No.. No need. I didn't break anything just a headache and some bruises. I'll be discharged today. If you want to see me, you'll have to come to my place tomorrow.

Debby: That's fine by me! I just wanna be sure you are okay!

Me: see you tomorrow then.... Sorry I stood you up!

Debby: Oh shut up! You have nothing to apologize for. In fact I should be the one apologising for accusing you wrongly, forgive me Joe!

Me: I'll know you're truly sorry if you come tomorrow.

Debby: (giggles) OK then! I'll prove it to you! Just take good care of yourself and get some more rest.

Me: I will babe! Thanks for caring!

Debby: so what was that important thing you wanted to let tell me.

Me: (smiles) we'll talk about it tomorrow babe...just come first!

Debby: Okay Joe! See you tomorrow then.

I dropped the call and thought about how far I'd gone from being a good guy and turning into this habitual liar..

I was walking on a wet and slippery floor, It might fall me down anytime soon but I kept walking it anyways.

To be continued.....
Visit www.AustinBlinks. for more stories by AustinBlinks
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2019
Yemi, Stephen and AY came over the next day as I narrated the whole ordeal to them leaving out no details from the call to Debby to the visit to Biola, then the phone through to the story about Stephen's supposed accident to my own bike accident and all.

They too were surprised about how Debby and Biola had to be related to each other... What are the freaking odds?

Stephen: You Idiot! It was my name you had to use to tell your lies huh? Couldn't you have mentioned Yemi or AY's name?

Me: Sorry about that man. Just that when I think of something bad happening to a bad person, it's your name and face that pops up

We all laughed about it

Stephen: Screw you! But I'm surprised you could pull this off. I never thought you had it in you. What happened to the good innocent guy you claim to be?

Yemi: you took those words right out of my mouth Stephen. I was about to say the same thing. This is all shades of wrong Joseph! You shouldn't be doing this

Stephen: (cuts in) whoa whoa... What are you saying? I think we might be lost in the translation here... I wasn't going to castigate the Idiot, I was going to praise him for what he's doing!

Yemi: are you kidding me? He has to stop this stupid game right away

Stephen: Stop what? I'll advise he sticks to it and makes the most out of it

Yemi: They are sisters for crying out loud!

Me: emm... Actually.. They are not related they just live together

Yemi; Shut up man! As if that makes any difference! Anyways... I really don't feel right about this, I honestly really don't!

AY: what if you just ditch one of them and then stick with the other?

Stephen: You mean stick with the rich one right??

AY: of course! She's the real deal here.

Me: No! I'll rather stay with Debby! I feel something really strong about her

Stephen: cut out your love crap here and go with the rich one. She's given you an IPhone... Maybe the next one will be a car.

Yemi: stick with any one of them. My own is, you shouldn't be playing both girls....

My phone rings and it was Biola calling

Stephen: ehnnn ehn! Boyfriend of a rich girl. Oya pick up your IPhone

Me: Keep quiet all of you, its Biola.

I picked it.

Me: Hello Dearie! I was about calling you!

Biola: wow... Did you miss me like I miss you?

Me: you know I did. You never need to ask.

Biola: so what's up today? Are we seeing or what?

Hell no! We can't see! Debby is coming over today.

Me: I'm sorry dearie but we can't! My mum and I have something very important to do and somewhere very important to go. But maybe tomorrow, we should see.

Biola: aww its okay! I just miss seeing you that's all! I want us to finish up what we were doing in my room yesterday.

Me: Hahaha... Well I'll keep it in mind then.

Biola: That's good. Call me when you're less busy honey. Talk later. Love you!

She dropped the call

Me; (surprised) Guys.... She just told me "Love you"

Stephen: Hell yea! That's what I'm talking about.

Yemi: Look Joseph! I think you should forget the Debby girl for reals now. This is getting deeper!

As soon as Yemi stopped talking, my phone rang again, and this time It was Debby!

Me: Guys! It's Debby!

Yemi: Ignore it! Don't pick up!

Stephen: oga pick it jor! Nothing spoil!

AY: Pick it up man!

I picked it!

Me: Hello babe!

Debby: Hello Joe! How are you? Hope you're feeling better today.

Me: Well... I feel i'll be better when I see you! Hoping you're still coming right?

Debby: Hehehe... Yea I am. I feel guilty that you were coming to see me and then you had a bike accident.

Me: No.. no! Please don't blame yourself! It's not anyone's fault! Stuffs just happen.

Debby: Okay then... Send me your home address and I should be on my way in the next one hour..

Me: Okay babe. I'll send the right away! Can't wait to see you!

Debby: Aiity then! See you soon.

I threw my fist in the air in excitement!

Me: Debby's coming in the next one hour!

AY: Mehn... You're a guru in this game.

Yemi: so what happens when she comes here and see you've got no injuries?

Me: I guess I'll tell her all my injuries are internal ones

Stephen: Damn boy! You've got games man!

Yemi: Dirty game!

Stephen: still a game nevertheless!

Me: C'mon guys! Help me clean up the house.

AY: what about your room?

Me: Naah! I have no plans of taking her in there

Stephen: so you'll do it down here in the sitting room?

Me: Nope! Nothing is happening! I really like this girl! It's not about her body here!

AY: that's a line in the playbook of play boys

Me: I'm serious man

Yemi: if you like her this much, perhaps you should stop playing around with her sister!

His words hit me hard, maybe I should just stop the games already because it never ends well for anyone.

I decided I'll break up with Biola soon.

Yemi: the moment you discovered they knew each other, you should have backed off!

Stephen: if you tell anyone of them right now! You will lose them both. There's no way they'll believe meeting them was just a coincidence and you didn't plan it.

AY: that's true! Just stick It out for a while and stay off both of them before anybody gets hurt.

Yemi: I don't see that happening. Stay off the both and never pick their calls no more! Mr. Joseph and Mr. Joe!

I'm greedy! I want the monies from Biola and my heart wants Debby! I'm in trouble already!

Biola had spent all morning thinking about Joseph. She couldn't understand how you can meet someone for a short while and then they're already all over your head! She has fallen in love with Joseph and she'll do all she can to keep him! She'll spoil him with everything he wants. ..money, gifts, sex, time... Name it! If anyone tries to take him away from her, she'll kill the person.

There was a knock on her door. She knew its Debola's

Biola: Come on in Debola!.. Wow! You look good!

Debola: I do? Just here to tell you I'm going out to see Joe! He had a bike accident so I'm going to see him

Biola: is it far from here? I'm going to the mall... Perhaps I should drop you off at his house. Do you have his address?

Debola: Yes he just sent it.

Biola: let me get dressed! I'll drop you and perhaps I'll meet him today too.

Debola: Great idea! Just be quick about it . told him I'm leaving already.

Biola: Just a minute then!

She got up to get dressed!

Biola: I thought I'll see Joseph today but he said he'll be busy!

Debola's: Isn't it funny your boyfriend's name is Joseph and this guy I'm starting to like is Joe

Biola: Maybe it's a sign they're both the right guys for us

Debola: you said Joseph is a student of Unilag shey?

Biola: Yes he is! Is Joe also in Unilag?

Debola: Joseph and Joe.. Sounds like the same name to me

Biola: Joe can be Jonathan or Joey or John or Johnson... Wait.. You can't be insinuating we're seeing the same guy are you?

Debola: No...but I'm just saying...

Biola: saying Trash... There's no way in hell your Joe is my Joseph. Mine is way more sophisticated than yours

Debola: You have Joseph's address right? What if it's same with Joe's

Biola: Okay! Tell me Joe's address

Debola: its here on my phone let me check my inbox

Biola: Okay go ahead then....

Debby reached into her bag, brought out her phone and started scrolling...

Biola was waiting

Debola: Okay the address is.......(her phone rings)..... Oh he's calling me.

She picked it up

Debola: Hello Joe!

Joe; Hello babe! It's one hour, are you on your way?

Debola: emmm... Almost ready! Won't keep you waiting.

She drops the call

Debola: Are you done? He's waiting

Biola: Almost.... What's his address again?

Debola: Oh Yes! It's Number 10...

Biola's mum flung the door open and came in anger!

Mrs. Daniels: Biola where is my New IPhone?? I kept it in my drawer now I can't find it! I know you took it!

Biola: (Grumbling) but mum you have two iPhones already!

Mrs. Daniels: how does that answer my question? Did you take it

Biola: Yes mum I did.

Mrs. Daniels: Good! Now where is it?

Biola: emm... I've given it out to someone...

Mrs. Daniels: My God! Who did you give it to??

Biola: I gave it to my boyfriend.

Mrs. Daniels: are you stupid Biola?? If you wanted to get your boyfriend a phone, why didn't you ask me for the money and then buy it, must you take mine?

Biola: but you weren't using it mum

Mrs. Daniels: Shut up!! That's it! Give me that car key! You're grounded!

Biola: Mum I'm sixteen now remember

Mrs. Daniels: I will slap you! Hand over the key now

She gave her mum the key

Mrs. Daniels: (turns to Debola) and you where are you going to)

Biola: (stammers) to...to..see a friend Ma!

Mrs. Daniels: Good! Get going then!

Biola: I was going to drop her! She has no fare!

Mrs. Daniels: Not anymore! You stay home and you (take money from her purse) take this! How much is that?

Debola: 7 thousand Ma

Mrs. Daniels: Will it be enough?

Debola: Yes ma!

Mrs. Daniels: Good ! Now go!

Debby left the room and set out to leave for Joe's house!

Mrs. Daniels: Look here young lady. You're not a baby anymore, you don't need to be close to Debola anymore

Biola: But mum she's my sister

Mrs. Daniels: She's not your sister and she can never be. Stay away from her and watch as I send she and her mum out of here before she ssteal what is rightfully yours!

Biola: What are you saying mum!

Mrs. Daniels: there are lots of things you don't know young Lady. Just do as I say and stop asking questions.

Mrs. Daniels stepped out of her daughter's room. She'll explain everything to her daughter but the time isn't right yet until she's got everything planned the way she want.

To be continued...
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by becca2017(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2019
Following..
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2019
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by becca2017(f): 10:41pm On May 05, 2019
Thanks a lot for the update..

1 Like

Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2019
All my life when I read novels or saw a movie, and the main character finds himself in a love triangle with two ladies, I always judge. How can a man be so stupid to juggle between two ladies, it's wrong on all sides. I know as you are listening to my story, you're probably judging me too but I must assure you it's not as easy as you can assume it is until you find yourself wrapped around the all too familiar trap of being in the middle of two ladies and you're confused on which to go for....

I lay on my bed, fumbling my new iPhone with my fingers, the iPhone Biola just got for few days ago. Biola is an okay girl but I fear she might be a controlling type; she made me her boyfriend even before I asked her out, she demanded that I come over to her place, she bought me an iPhone without asking if I need one or not.... the example that got me worried the most is, she came to my house uninvited and unannounced. I never gave her my address, how on earth did she find me? She looks like a girl who wants to be in charge and I'm worried I may have bit more than I can chew or swallow here.

Then on the other hand is Debby. The absolutely perfect girl. I actually enjoy her company more than Biola's, I'm genuinely happy around her and let's not forget I completely fell in love with her from the very first moment I saw her. How the hell did she get to be related to Biola? How come they are siblings, Oh God! Why have you chosen to punish me this way...

Mum: Son, are you okay??

She startled me. I didn't know when she came into my room cause I was so lost in thought. I was so frightened I almost leaped out of bed.

Me: Jeeeez! Oh Mary mother of Jesse! Mum you freaked me out!!

Mum: I'm sorry son but I knocked and heard no reply so I had to check in and see

Me: what? You knocked?

Mum: of course I did. Apparently, you didn't hear me so tell me son, what has got you so worked up? Is it school? Is something bothering you my boy? You know you can tell me ...

Me: Yes I know mum but.... (sigh).. I'm just confused ma! I don't know what to do. I'm at a crossroad and I don't know which way to go.

Mum: Looks like someone has eventually become a man... that's a sign of adulthood Joseph. You get bombarded with different options and you are supposed to choose the best and right one for you but I raised you son to always know the difference between good options and bad options, then you choose the good ones.

Me: but what if there are no bad options? What if you just have to choose between two good options ma?

Mum: No son! No two options are the same, you can have good or bad, good or better, and bad or worse. You can't have two good options, you can only have a good option and a better one, a bad option and a worse one.

Me: I guess you are right mum

Mum: you guess I'm right? Boy! I brought you into this world! Of course, I am always right. And by the way, when will you get to tell me these two good options that you're having to choose from??

Me: I'm I not entitled to my own privacy anymore?

Mum: Hell No! Not when you're still living under my roof boy!

Me: Well... Maybe I should move out the house then... hahaha

Mum: Yea right!! Maybe you should

Me: Hahahahahaha

Mum: Anyways, promise me one thing son....

Me: Anything ma....

Mum: Promise me that no matter what, you'll always do what's right, choose the best option and most importantly do what brings joy to your heart....

Me: Emmmm. . That's a lot of promises right there ma.... Hahahaha

Mum: If I spank you ehn... answer me right now.

Me: Yess yes mum! Of course I promise you.

Mum: Good! That's my boy, Who has now grown to be a man... I still remember that day I had you when I.....

Both of Us: .....Held you in my arms and kiss that small round head of yours.

We both said the phrase in a chorus and ended up laughing together as we always do. By now I should have already told you how my Mum always tells me she remembers that day she held me in her arms and kissed that small round head of mine.... I doubt she'll ever stop saying it to me..

She laughed and pull my cheek and then she stood up, looked back at me, we exchanged a smile and she quietly opened the door and walked out my room. Over the years she has been the only person I could confide in.... She listens to me and never judge even though most times I never tell her the details of everything, I just paraphrase it and she'll advice me on what steps I should take. The only times I'd ever gotten into trouble were times I made choices that she didn't know about. Like the first time I attended a party and got arrested, I had told her I was going to the library to study.... after a few other mishaps like that, I had learnt to tell her everything I can.

I guess I'm your perfect example of "Momma's Boy". You can call me that, I'll wear that crown with a smile on my face. All 18 years of my life, she's been the only one to ever have my back, she's worked so and too hard for me, we both had no one else to look after us so we've learnt to be best friends and talk to each other.

She has told me to go for the better option and I will. I don't need a naysayer to explain to me any better that Debby is my better option here and I'm definitely going to choose her over any other.... It just occur to me that Debby and I are not officially dating but still I'm going to try all I can to have and keep her.

It's times like this that I need my most reasonable guy friend, so I picked up my iPhone and I dialled Yemi's number.... he picked after the first ring.

Yemi: What's up brother?

Me: I'm good bro. How you dey?

Yemi: I'm fine too. You only ask me "How you dey"? When you're about to tell me something important so spit it out already.

Me: hahaha... ok then. I have thought well and hard about it and I have decided to stop playing my stupid and lying games with Debby and Biola. I'm going to end things with Biola and stick with Debby... it's not like I asked Biola out anyways so I'm just going to come out clean and tell her

Yemi: Wow... sounds like you've got everything planned but you're missing one important aspect.

Me: .....uhmm... and what aspect is that?

Yemi: The aspect that carries the fact that these two girls have emotions too. So what? You're going to tell Biola you're done with her and she's just gon allow you date her sis? How about Debby too? You think she's just going to run into your arms knowing you've had something with her sister?

Me: emmmmm....

Yemi: Exactly, I'm not saying you are doing the wrong thing here, it's good that you're planning on sticking with one of them but I think the most reasonable thing is just to stay away from both girls

Me: I know.... but I can't imagine staying away from Debby

Yemi: but what if she needs to stay away from you bro? From what you've told me about her, she seems like a smart girl and no smart girl will hook up with her Sister's ex boyfriend

Me: Oh Lord!

Yemi: you see why I asked that you ended the stupid game even before you started it? Because it never ever ends well.

Me: But can I at least try....? To at least see if I'll be lucky enough to keep Debby?

Yemi: Of course you can! You're my best friend and I'll always have your back,just saying don't get your hopes too high brother.

Me: Well.... thank you for nothing then

Yemi: Hahahaha... so what's the plan?

Me: I'll talk to Biola first thing tomorrow morning. Then we see out it goes.

Yemi: Okay then... Best of luck bro... hahaha

Me: Hahaha... I know right? I'm gonna be needing it! Goodnight man

Yemi: Goodnight brother.

I dropped the call and checked the beautiful iPhone... I don't want to return it but if Biola asks for it, if that would make her stay away from me after I talk to her tomorrow, then I guess I'll have to part ways with it. The thought of Debby crossed my mind about a thousand times before I finally closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Biola was on her bed watching a movie on her MacBook. That's what she had done all day since she couldn't go out because her Mom had grounded her and took her car keys from her.

It was a boring day, compounded with the fact that she couldn't reach and talk to her boyfriend Joseph all day.

It's funny how she has gotten so fond of Joseph. She knows she has completely fallen head over heels in love with the ever-smiling good looking guy so much she had fantasize getting married and bearing him children.

Then she remembered they are both still teenagers and they still have years ahead of them and he probably will meet some other girls and leave her..

That's when the rage came over her! Her heart beating faster as she clasps her hands together so hard that are sharp nails were piercing into her palm... No one dare take Joseph away from her. It took awhile before she saw her palm had started bleeding. She had held a grip so hard that her nails had cut open the skin on her palm and she hardly took any notice of it.

She was tending to her cut with cotton wool and spirit menthol when her Mom tapped her door lightly and entered her room.

She dropped Biola's car keys on the table and sat on the bed beside her...

Mrs. Daniels: You can have your keys back now.

Biola: You should have given it to me yesterday when I wanted to drop Debola at her friend's place.

Mrs. Daniels: That was exactly the reason I took the keys from you. I don't want you driving her anywhere.

Biola: But why Mummy? You have never liked Debola! Is it because she is the daughter of our house cook? She's a good person mummy

Mrs. Daniels: Will you shut up!! Who told you she's just the daughter of our cook, you stupid girl. Have you ever bothered to ask why she lives in our house all her life?

Biola: Because you said this house is too big and I needed a sister to play with.

Mrs. Daniels: I wish that was the only truth. It's just something your stupid father tell people to cover his shame. That useless old man had the gut to sleep with our cook and got her pregnant, that's why the child had to come live with us.

Biola: Mummy! Are you saying Debola is my step sister? Ohhh My God! I'm so happy! I don't think she knows too, I can't wait to tell her....

She tried getting up but her Mom slapped her hand and pulled her back to bed.

Mrs. Daniels: Come back here you foolish girl! You should be crying instead of rejoicing. Debola is older than you are, meaning she is the first child of your old and dying father... when he dies, which I hope is very soon, she gets to inherit all his estates and properties and she you get the very little that is left and that's if she decides to give you anything.

Biola: Emm...uhh....emm... She wouldn't do that

Mrs. Daniels: She comes from a family of lowlife people, irresponsible and a gold digger just like her mother. She will do worse than that. Instead of making sure you fight for what is rightfully yours, you are here trying to get close to her...

Biola: (crying) What do I do mummy?

Mrs. Daniels: you just from now on do everything I tell you and let's find a way to get rid of this parasite, her mother and her brother out of this house before anything happens to your sick father.

Biola: Ok mummy....

Mrs. Daniels: Remember my daughter, Debola and her mother are trying to steal everything that belongs to you, this house, the cars, the estates and companies... She wants to take what's yours from you.

Her mom said this and went out the door... For the next hour, Biola Sat up on her bed boiling with rage, fuming at the thought of someone coming to take what is rightfully hers. The more she thought about it, the angrier she got.... and the more she got angry, the more she pierced her nails into the cuts on her palm.. the cut got deeper and the blood coming flowed thicker but Biola felt no pain, the rage in her heart was the only thing she was feeling.

~TBC~
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2019
Tall, fair and almost unbelievably beautiful. She has never met a man that didn't want her. She had a rough start in life though, at age 9 she was already turning heads wherever she went because people can't stop looking at her perfectly shaped body and her glassy skin.

Her Dad was so proud of her, too proud that when he was drunk which was almost every night, he'd sneak into her room and rape her. She had no one to tell this horrible experience so she kept it from everyone and endured it for 5 years.

At 15, she hit her devious Dad on the head with a sledgehammer, the impact killed him and she ran very very far away from home, She lived on her own since then.

Mrs. Daniels used to be famously called Temmy Manslayer by all her friends. But not because she isn't from around here, in fact she is a typical Edo girl who raised herself at Ikeja Lagos.

You can rightly say she's one of the reasons Edo girls get stereotyped as whores. No one knows her real name, her supposed surname "Mayslayer" was a nickname given to her because she was said to "slay" different men at will: A Man slayer.

At Age 18, she was rumoured to sleep with at least 8 men daily, some say it's 10 while others were nice enough to put the number at 5 men daily but whichever it was, Temmy Manslayer was a girl who'd sleep with any man as long as he has the money to pay for it.

At 25, she had trained herself through school with money she made from prostitution.

At 27 she almost lost her left eye when the wife of the married man she was at a hotel with stabbed her with a six-inch knife.

At age 31, the pregnancy she aborted was her 9th, her first was at age 19. It was then she decided she needed to settle down and get married. But no man her age wanted to make a wife of her, some said she must have an incurable STD, others just can't wrap their minds around the fact that she's slept with so much men. This went on until she was 37 and realized there was no way a young man would settle down with her.

So she started seducing her then boss, Mr. Daniels. A 61 years and extremely rich man. Mr. Daniels, the board chairman and CEO of his company Danny Industries LTD had been married to his wife for 30 years without a child so it was quite easy for him to start sleeping with his secretary, Temmy Mayslayer.

There were stories of times when his wife would come to the office and fight Temmy off, sending her out of the office premises but She alsways found her way back into Mr. Daniels' life one way or the other.

6 months into his illicit affair with Temmy, Mr. Daniels' wife mysteriously died from accidental self administered food poisoning. Autopsy report said she died from a dose of cyanide in her afternoon meal, the police ruled it as suicide even though there were no reports of her being depressed at any time. An anonymous eye witness claimed to have seen Temmy Manslayer enter Mrs Daniel's boutique 30 minutes before noon but no criminal charges were filed against her.

And 4 months after the demise of the original Mrs. Daniels, Temmy Manslayer got wedded to Mr. Daniels in a quiet ceremony. She was 37 and her new husband was 63. But age didn't matter to the new Mrs. Daniels so long as there were monies to be spent. She became the young and beautiful wife of the 3rd richest man in the continent and on days that she felt like it, she'd have her breakfast in Lagos, Nigeria and made sure her lunch would be eaten in Manchester, England.

Her 40th birthday was celebrated 2 days in a row. A party was thrown in Nigeria on July 2nd and when the day was about to end, she took her entourage on a flight to New York city for another round of partying because due to time difference, it was still July 2nd in New York. That was how rich and frivolous she became.

Her daughter, Biola was almost a year old when she found out her Husband, Mr. Daniels had slept with one of their employees; The house cook. All her efforts to get both the Cook and her daughter out of the house were unsuccessful and she has been trying for the past 18 years without success.

So now she has decided to up her game, if she can't get rid of the Cook and her daughter, maybe her own Daughter, Biola would do it for her. She has kept tabs on her daughter, Biola, she's seen the fire in the girl's eyes, a fire that reminded her of her younger self.

Biola took after her mother, same eyes and same bodily features, she got her mom's beauty too, though not as fair in complexion as Mrs. Daniels is because her Dad is dark skinned but she was just as beautiful as her mom.

But unlike her mother, she had everything she wanted while growing up. She never lacked a thing and she was 15 years old before she knew there were people in this world who didn't have enough money to buy things that they need.

Although, Biola is a sweet little girl, she has an aggression that would scare off anyone around her. When she's angry, she'd break anything her hands could touch at that moment. The first time she hurt someone was when she was 5. The other girl was said to have told Biola to "shut up" and Biola got so mad that she pushed the other girl off the balcony of a two-storey building, the matter was swept under the rug because her Mom paid the victim's family off. At the age of 12, Biola stabbed a Maid on the shoulder twice because she served her a fried chicken instead of the roasted one she requested for.

All in all, Biola happens to be a very aggressive girl and people had told Mrs. Daniels to have her daughter see a psychologist for anger management but she refused because somewhere deep down in her heart, she's happy her daughter is a fierce girl, a fighter that no one can mess around with.

It is with her daughter's aggression she hopes to use to finally get rid of the Cook and her daughter, Debola once and for all.

I've thought long and hard about this and I have finally decided that I will break up with Biola in school on Monday. The worst that can possibly happen is that she'll get offended and scream at me right? Maybe she'll cry a little but I'm going to explain to her that I'm in love with someone else and I just don't feel that way towards her.

I don't know how to tell her the girl I'm in love with is her sister. How can I possibly explain to her that the first time I saw Debby, my heart skipped several beats? How will I tell Biola that Debby is the one girl that I've ever so much connections to?

I don't know how to tell her but I know I will, I know I have to... I mean really... what's the worst that can happen?

~TBC~
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by becca2017(f): 1:38pm On May 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Thanks for the update
Re: To Love And Kill (story Series) by amiable990: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2019
this one thick oh

can wait for next to come[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]this one thick oh

can wait for what to come next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / So Much Fuss About Nothing (18+) / Jinxed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.