Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme (1114 Views)

Edo To Co-Invest In Devt Of Weppa Farm, Partners Leventis Foundation On Agric / Leventis Foundation (nigeria) Agricultural Schools Application For Admission / Application For FREE One Year Leventis Foundation Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme by dudekennyboi(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
I thought it wise to share this information with you all especially to those that has interest in pursuing a career in farming this might be the opportunity you have been waitingthe and for
Application for Admission to One-Year Training Programmethe in Modern and Sustainable Agriculture ricultureThe Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) is a charitable company ofthe A. G. Leventis Group dedicated to the training of farmers in modern and sustainable agricultural practices andrational use of natural resources. The Foundation has been running training for youths and farmers since 1987 and currently has six schools in the different agro-ecological zones of Nigeria.The schools located in the FCT, Osun, Ondo, Kaduna, Kano and Gombe states are co-financed by Leventis Foundation and the respective State Governments. All the Schools offer trainingto young people (male and female) desirous of making a career in farming. The comprehensive one-year training exposes the participants to several areas ofagriculture and other farm businesses.

The objective of the training, which is FREE OF ALL COSTS, is to create in Nigeria, generations of committed young practical farmers who will act as catalysts for agricultural revolution in their communities.

Admission is open to both male and female candidates. Tuition and boarding (including feeding) is provided free of charge for successful candidates throughout the duration of the course.

See Details on how to apply here

http://www.kennygist.com.ng/2016/11/leventis-foundation-nigeria.html#more
Re: Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme by Damosyk(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2016
pls hw do we apply 4 it. my no is dis 08168221332
Re: Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme by lovesackk(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ii applied already. If u applied please get in touch with me. 09084662852
Re: Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme by dudekennyboi(m): 1:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Damosyk:
pls hw do we apply 4 it. my no is dis 08168221332

Application details is there
Re: Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme by Vantayo: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Abeg who dey go dis programe?.. I intend to go tomorow... Dem neva reply my mail though
Re: Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme by Vantayo: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls hv dey started calling successful applicants?
Re: Application Still On Ooo, Leventis Foundation Free Training Programme by Vantayo: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
No news fron diz pple yet??

I Need Help On My High Quality Cassava Flour (HQCF) / Tobacco Leaves(taaba) For Sale / Applications Needed | 1 Million Naira Poultry Farm Manager | Professionals Only

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8