Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Biography Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of God (861 Views)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of God by akintom(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
God (aka idea), was given birth to some thousands years ago, in the city of Belief. Its father's name was Primitive and its mother's name was Ignorance.

After some years, its father died, and its mother was willed to ModernMan (who suffers chronic delusion). For the obvious reasons, Ignorance, is still married to ModernMan.

Its birth was heralded by difficulty, the people of belief city had, in understanding the reason behind most natural phenomena.

When God was born, it had all the features of human being. But, there was a strange thing about God. None of its structures functioned. But whenever any human touches or move close to it, it will suddenly begin to function physiologically. But when it's left alone, it became dead.

It was such a monstrous being, such that, the more the number of people that touch it, the stronger is its functional ability. Because of this strange nature, the parents of God, hid it in Assumption province, of Belief city.

Out of curiosity, and tales about God, the people of belief city, will always go to Assumption province to check it out. Some made it a regular and devoted visit, while some made it a rare one.

Visits to Assumption province is such an emotional, ecstatic, sensational and illusionary experience. This is because, the moment they get close to God and touch it, God will immediately take over their body, and start thinking, seeing, hearing, breathing, and talking through the bodies of the visitors. But the moment they leave its presence, they regain their functions back.

But one amazing aspect is that, whatever the experience was with God, the visitor will still be able to relate it, even after they have regained the full control of their body. These experiences formed subject of discussion during the various groups meetings, of the people in Belief city..........

To be continued

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of God by tommynico(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
You try buh na the next commenter go understand better, abi i lie?
Re: Biography Of God by felixomor: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Is this why you always resort to posting memes on Nairaland religion section?

It seems You cant even write an article properly in english on your own.

Hmmmmm.
sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Biography Of God by ever811(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2016
I argued with my friends yesterday that such people like this OP do not exist....
Re: Biography Of God by Kowor(f): 2:04am On Nov 16, 2016
To the poster above me. I also would have argued with you.
Re: Biography Of God by Pastafarian: 4:18am On Nov 16, 2016
interesting OP

don't mind the naysayers here to derail

he's almost always the first or second to comment on every atheist created thread

I'm starting to think he lives on Nairaland probably one of the mods with another account

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of God by GodIsFoolish: 4:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Is God a celebrity?
Re: Biography Of God by rhektor(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Pastafarian:
interesting OP

don't mind the naysayers here to derail

he's almost always the first or second to comment on every atheist created thread

I'm starting to think he lives on Nairaland probably one of the mods with another account

When a deluded but self-aclaimed free thinking wise man posted a trash on religious section do you expect religious people to fold their arms?
Now to the op
"it was such a monstrous being, such that,..... "
I guess that monster is giving you sleepless night's nights that is why you always self-service here on religious section. To the atheists God does not exist yet they will kill themselves over something that does not exist. Keep deluding yourselves
Re: Biography Of God by Pastafarian: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2016
rhektor:

When a deluded but self-aclaimed free thinking wise man posted a trash on religious section do you expect religious people to fold their arms?

its not trash

To the atheists God does not exist yet they will kill themselves over something that does not exist. Keep deluding yourselves

I've not seen atheists killing each other over any god

we simply expose the asininity of having imaginary friends and imaginary enemies
Re: Biography Of God by rhektor(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2016
[quote author=Pastafarian post=51070836][/quote]

Is this all you could do? SMH for you
Re: Biography Of God by Pastafarian: 6:11am On Nov 16, 2016
rhektor:

Is this all you could do? SMH for you
I've edited
Re: Biography Of God by rhektor(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Pastafarian:

its not trash

I've not seeing atheists killing each other over any god

we simply expose the asininity of having imaginary friends and imaginary enemies

Ever since you've been doing this what have you all put together achieved for humanity?
Nothing
Re: Biography Of God by rhektor(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Pastafarian:

I've edited
I just replied your edited old liner
Re: Biography Of God by Pastafarian: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2016
rhektor:

Ever since you've been doing this what have you all put together achieved for humanity?
Nothing

so, you want me to pull a Naijadeyhia/4evergod by stating what I've achieved and whom I've helped?

@bolded, you already have an answer in your head, did the holy spirit reveal that to you?

clap for yourself
Re: Biography Of God by akintom(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Biography of God..... Contd(2)

........during most of the group discussions of the belief city, they usually result to hot arguments, quarrel, assault and murder. All these problems resulted from, conflictions and contradictions that characterized the narrations of what each folk heard or experienced, while on the visit to God, at Assumption Province.

These katakata soon lead to fractionalization and factionalization of the discussion groups. Each folk that lead the break away, automatically became the leader of such group.

And overtime, these leaders, in an attempt to reduce intra and inter groups wrangling, they agreed to inform the members of their groups, to allow only the leaders, to be visiting God, and come to relate to them, the outcome of such visits.

This arrangement did work, but this is to the extent that a rebel didn't go against the arrangement. But whenever a rebel goes to see God, such rebel most often than not, will lead another breakaway group.

This is how so many groups emerged, from visit to God at Assumption Province.

After some years, there emerged a group, lead by a man named Messy (A.K.A Burning bush). Messy came back from visit to God one day, and during his narration of his experience, he told his group, that God spoke through a burning bush, as against what was the usual channels. Via the burning bush, God has told him how the whole world, including human beings were formed......

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Biography Of God by Niflheim(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
@Akintom,

Great post!!! It is their "assumptions" that led to their "consumption" of grass and"sewage water!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of God by Anas09: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
HELLO CHRISTIAN, DO YOU HONOUR CHRIST? THEN IGNORE THIS THREAD.

SHALOM.
Re: Biography Of God by hopefulLandlord: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:
HELLO [s]CHRISTIAN, DO YOU HONOUR CHRIST? THEN IGNORE THIS THREAD.

SHALOM.[/s]

seeking attention here again
Re: Biography Of God by akintom(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

seeking attention here again

Not really brother.
The guy has taken up the "battle for the lord" seriously.
Wherever went the "lord of host", is the question he will not be able to answer.
Re: Biography Of God by akintom(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:
HELLO CHRISTIAN, DO YOU HONOUR CHRIST? THEN IGNORE THIS THREAD.

SHALOM.

It's a pity. The usual apologist' hypocrisy - do as i say, and not as i do.

You asked them to ignore (which is impossible for them anyway ), but here you are, you didn't ignore.

What do i call you now?
Re: Biography Of God by hopefulLandlord: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
akintom:

Not really brother.
The guy has taken up the "battle for the lord" seriously.
Wherever went the "lord of host", is the question he will not be able to answer.

lol!
Re: Biography Of God by HCpaul(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good one my brother..... I even like the starting point where you stated that God is by aka an 'idea'

It/He is just a fragment of man's imagination and by nickname, he/it is recognized as Satan.
Whenever I read the Bible, I can hardly differentiate between God and Satan because majority of Christians are even familiar with Satan compared to Yahweh.

(1) (Reply)

Earth- A Pale Blue Dot / Buhari, There Is God O! Stop Witch-hunting Christian Leaders And Pastors! / Is Polygamy A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.