Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Please Stop Football Betting You Never Win!!!(pic) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Stop Football Betting You Never Win!!!(pic) (5440 Views)

Stop Football Betting For A While If..... / Why I Stop Football Betting / Since you start betting you have not made any winning join me now and start winn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Stop Football Betting You Never Win!!!(pic) by Gentle0wavez: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Betting do some niggas bad thing for my area that time, imagine using half your school fees or house rent or even your project money to play bet come loose. Devil come tell u say make you cut the remaining half into half play again LOL. it always end in premium tears
Re: Please Stop Football Betting You Never Win!!!(pic) by faste: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
1xbet is your best online bookie try it today and thank me latter
Re: Please Stop Football Betting You Never Win!!!(pic) by Xenisha: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
I agree with the commentator above, because no matter how good you are at betting, you need to find a good bookmaker, because these days this niche has become very popular, which is why many scammers have appeared who do not mind cheating you and getting your money. That is why I advise you to check out this https://dafabetapp.in/
With them, you can be sure that you will get your money back if something happens and will not lose it only if your bet does not work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NGO / Rollover Of 1.50 Odds / Usain Bolt Disqualified For False Start!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.