Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Recession: How To Send Money Abroad, Without Exchanging for Hard Currency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession: How To Send Money Abroad, Without Exchanging for Hard Currency (804 Views)

Nigeria’s Top 10 (and 25) exports & Hard Currency Earners / Corona Recession, How Prepared Are You / RECESSION: How Much Is Kerosene Sold In Your Area??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession: How To Send Money Abroad, Without Exchanging for Hard Currency by MrCounselor: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2016
A lot of families are finding it really hard to send funds to their relatives and biz partners abroad.

I will give you a tip on how to go about sending your fund within few hours
(for all the processes and funds transfer), you can always use the process afterwards.

- You transfer your money in Naira directly, no need for BDC
- You send money in Naira to any currency in any part of the world.
- You transfer funds to your domiciliary account.
- You don't need a BDC
- You don't need a Dollar/Euro/Yen or whatever currency
- You don't need a bank
- You don't have to leave your house or wherever you are right now
- You don't need anybody else because everything is online and you do it all by yourself
- I am only giving you the tips on how to go about it

- Now you can be at peace with reaching out to your children/siblings/friends abroad.

Interested? Contact me at brainyprof05@gmail.com with title "Interested - Sending Money"
I promise you will be amazed and thank me always.

You can as well post your number here followed by "I am interested".
Re: Recession: How To Send Money Abroad, Without Exchanging for Hard Currency by MrCounselor: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Binding Materials / Binding Machine / Paper Shredding Machine Consultant / Naira Depreciates To N361 As Nafex Records $146m / Palm Oil Is Our Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.