Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

What's Your Take On This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Take On This? (446 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Lets assume hired killers broke into your house, then found just you at home, but they broke in originally to murder your husband/wife. Now they point a gun to your head threatening to kill you if you don't call your husband/wife home to be killed. Would you call him/her home?

Pls be real, say exactly what you would've done, if you were in a situation such as this.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2016
You can go first.

Share what you would do in that situation.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Shabib(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2016
That's tough. One can only decide if it actually happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Shabib:
That's tough.
One can only decide if it actually happens.

Agree
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Sincerely speaking, i wouldnt call her home, if she dies, i cannot live with the fact that I called her home to be killed.

Secondly i have another reason why i can't call her home, but i don't think it's appropriate stating it here, it has to do with my religious beliefs.

I brought this question here cuz i was shocked with the kind of response i was getting from my friends offline.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2016
Shabib:
That's tough.
One can only decide if it actually happens.

But whats the thing you are likely to do?
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2016
I dont know if @lalasticlala would help me push this to fp, will ike to know the view of nairalanders.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Shabib(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

But whats the thing you are likely to do?
I don't really know.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
U

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Epic Throwback Photo Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor / How Will You Celebrate The Christmas In The Current Economic Recession? / Be Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.