Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused (4439 Views)

See The Cloth This Graduate Wore That Might Make Him Sit For Jamb Again (photo) / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard / Jamb Releases Results For Candidates That Wrote On Monday 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by nNEOo(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2016
What do you think

Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by papadjaji: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Simply ask for the procedure to close an account rather than assuming and getting oneself frustrated at the end.
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Edwinmason(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2016
i comment my reserve

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by StandingOvation: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
grin
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by nNEOo(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
StandingOvation:
grin

What's up with d grin
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by samtee37(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Recession don hit this one teytey grin
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by nNEOo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
But a times eh.... Some ppl just feel like taking em all
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Erums(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
this is pure reccession....
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Valfrankie(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
I NO DO AGAIN
No, please continue!!! gringringrin

Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Valfrankie(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Meanwhile OP, how did you know that person is a graduate? undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
stale pic, get a life
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by xecuter(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
samtee37:
Recession don hit this one teytey grin
i no just talk na laugh get mecheesycheesy:Dbuhari oooo
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Joe171(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Stale. I think I saw this same picture some two years ago.

1 Like

Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Opeyemibayonle(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Recession. Hmmnn
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
stale..........
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Jamotide: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin grin[b]oga ooo[b/] grin[b]oga ooo[b/]
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Mileslamar1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
nNEOo:
What do you think

lie
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by DesChyko: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Joe171:
Stale.
I think I saw this same picture some two years ago.

Did you check the date?
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Cjizzy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
DesChyko:

Did you check the date?
The Op obviously tried recreating the joke..... It's pretty much stale
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by astarotte: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
How we go take know say na graduate write am.
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by lateefGRDT(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pin mouth charger plssss??..
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by nNEOo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Valfrankie:
Meanwhile OP, how did you know that person is a graduate? undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

Bcs graduates walk in banks
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by ibroh22(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by ifyeez: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2016
She's probably withdrawing for MMM payment grin. #PROVIDEHELP
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Valfrankie(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Bcs graduates walk in banks
Yes, even Professors WALKS in banks, which one of them wrote the teller? undecided
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by Icansing: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Lies,, op dat ur writing
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by nNEOo(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Valfrankie:
Yes, even Professors WALKS in banks, which one of them wrote the teller? undecided

..oh come on angry
It could be any graduate... Just pick one n let the line slide
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by nNEOo(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Icansing:
Lies,, op dat ur writing

Check my dp, am no woman
Now that's a girl name on the teller

Vindicated
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by nNEOo(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
ifyeez:
She's probably withdrawing for MMM payment grin. #PROVIDEHELP

Everything? undecided
Re: See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused by MrHenshaw: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
nNEOo:
What do you think

l guess she is opting out for "MMM"

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In My Room @ Kwara State University / See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows / Oau Postume Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.