Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Counselor On Line - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Counselor On Line (381 Views)

Help! I Need A Christian Marriage Counselor / Need A Relationship Counselor / Please Is There A Psychologist Or Counselor Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counselor On Line by da3pu0(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, opasina olugbemiga is my name. am happy to inform you again that i am a counselor who is ready to see to any issue an individual may be facing be it career, relationship or health and it is my joy to let you know that i don't charge people for consulting me likewise i don't take a dime after consultation. this is a God-given talent and whatever HE gives us is all by grace and free. so i see no reason for taking money while addressing people's case. THIS IS MY CALL (my ministry) and i must do the work of HIM that sent me because night will come when no one will be able to work again.
Is your marriage/courtship giving you headache? if you will be able to discuss with me without hiding things i promise you, you will laugh last.
Is it your health? i am not a physician but at least i never fail anyone on this kind of case but you may not know until you consult me.
are you worried about your ambition? i can tell you this has been my area of strength over the years. i promise you, you will achieve it .
you can easily reach me on whatsapp or contact me through 08032066562 or visit my blog Talk2dcounselor with the address triplezero2010. . have a splendid day ahead

(1) (Reply)

Get In Shape / Confessions,,of,,collective,, / My Happy Mothers Day Message To You All In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.