Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas (643 Views)

Video Tutors, A New And Easy Way Of Learning For Students In Nigerian Schools / Master English Language The Easy Way / Free Admissions Are Now Open To Study And Work In Ukraine For 2012/2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas by vince4all: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
STUDYING OVEASEAS IS EXPENSIVE, BUT I WILL TEACH U WHAT HAVE TO KNOW , ABOUT HOW TO STUDY OVEASEAS WITH EASY, HOW TO SOURCE FOR FINANCE AND HOW TO GET A CHEAP SCHOOL OVEASEAS ? A LOT MORE TO LEARN, I M GIVING THIS LECTURE FOR FREE , JUST SEND ME AND EMAIL ON OPTIMAL_EDUCATION@YAHOO.COM .

HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas by justwise(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2009
If u knew all that why don't u go for it?
Re: Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas by ichommy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
justwise:

If u knew all that why don't u go for it?

grin grin very funny
Re: Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2009
@smallboy2

Why are u posting the SAME thing in every thread that has to do with studying abroad? So u are now an agent? Ur brother will do it for pple for free?

Please stop this nonsense, u know it, i know it, this is another way of ripping pple off here.

I don't believe u even for a second.
Re: Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas by smallboy2(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2009
@ Justwise.

You are really a critic. You never lack what to say as a criticizer.
Re: Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2009
smallboy2:

@ Justwise.

You are really a critic. You never lack what to say as a criticizer.

If u have any sense of justices think about what i said and how many lives u are about to ruin.

Let ur mind judge u.
Re: Hello Let Me Teach The Easy Way To Study Oveaseas by maizare: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2010
justwise! 4 bn a supportive mbr.pls help to send me ur e-mail add plus ur mobile nmbr 08033790221 or maizare@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Birth Certificate (n P C) And Admission Application For Foreign School / Want To Study In Uk,usa,ireland,canada? / Brand New Mini Laptops @ Give Away Prices.valentine Promo !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.