Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. (677 Views)

Note: only GOD's people will Inherit and repopulate the Earth / The Unrighteous Shall Not Inherit The Kingdom Of God - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2016
The generation of the meek that will inherit the earth will knows and seek the truth about everything.

The War is between the Likeness of God(Human being) and Satan (the god of this world)the Enemy. Satan is spiritual, right in the spirit realm, can used anybody in the natural realm, yeah anybody that is not wiser than him or anybody that fails to study and knows his tactics...be it pastors or not, called of God or not..if anybody fails to understand the enemy, the enemy may prevail over him. The bible gives us many indications of those that started with God and ended with satan.. It is not about the anointing now, it is about wiser than the cunning guy. Disciple Peter has been with Jesus for long, yet satan was speaking through him which Jesus understood quickly, yet peter was like defending Jesus in his statement. Satan can use your mind without you knowing that's why meditation on the word and law of God is necessary. When your mind is full of the truth of the word of God, the battle of the mind will be easy to win when satan try to comes in through the mind.

I have read and heard about many people that started well in the journey of Christianity, even moving and displaying all the spiritual gifts, speaking in sharp tongues, but yet they backslide at some point in time because, they don't really understand the Enemy. Satan can also display spiritual talents, see babalawos and magicians, sorcerers and co. Please are you after the spiritual gifts? Without the spiritual understanding? Without the fruit of the spirit? Without deep revelation of how the world is? Without knowing what brings about tribes, nations, difference in colours? Without knowing the cause of variance in religions, without knowing the links between the demons or small gods? Without knowledge and understanding of the purpose of Christianity?

Please don't be in rush because you can display some spiritual gifts, I will advice you to really sit with your bible and invite the Holy spirit to reveal the secret of this world to you. You must be wiser than the enemy in all aspect without leaving any loophole for him to attract and attack you.
Please don't be spiritually ignorance but be wiser in the spirit.

It is a token of advice sha, and know this also that you are not responsible for what you read or heard but you are responsible for what you concluded on.
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

1 Like

Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by ScienceWatch: 2:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers, priests, popes and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist, priest,pope will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. John 14:12

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:09am On Jan 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers, priests, popes and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist, priest,pope will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. John 14:12

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

lol, so church needs scientific evidence before they can believed by Faith now?

and where did Jesus commanded the pastors, ministers and co? the commandments is for every believer in Christ.
Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by ScienceWatch: 3:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

and where did Jesus commanded the pastors, ministers and co? the commandments is for every believer in Christ.
A perfect model for ministry was established by Jesus and passed onto His pastors/ disciples for eternity.

Man is inherently corrupt, thats why we have thousands of dead churches.

Do you want to see a truly living church ? If you cant afford to go the Holy Scoan, then watch Emmanuel TV daily for one week.

Come and share you experience.
Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:42am On Jan 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
A perfect model for ministry was established by Jesus and passed onto His pastors/ disciples for eternity.

Man is inherently corrupt, thats why we have thousands of dead churches.

Do you want to see a truly living church ? If you cant afford to go the Holy Scoan, then watch Emmanuel TV daily for one week.

Come and share you experience.

share my experience for what? and are you telling me that scoan is the only church performing miracles and wonders?
this is how you gullible Christians gives some unbelievers chance to speak nonsense, I don't need Emmanuel TV to establish my Faith...All I need is in the scripture..so don't preach ur church for me, I don't need it...ok
Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by ScienceWatch: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

share my experience for what? and are you telling me that scoan is the only church performing miracles and wonders?
this is how you gullible Christians gives some unbelievers chance to speak nonsense, I don't need Emmanuel TV to establish my Faith...All I need is in the scripture..so don't preach ur church for me, I don't need it...ok
The meek will inherit the earth !
Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by ScienceWatch: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

You dont get it !

In John 14:12 Jesus is only instructing pastors/disciple or whatever fancy name suits you.

For hundreds of years FAKE pastors have refrained from openly revealing this awesome truth because it would blow their cover.
Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You dont get it !

In John 14:12 Jesus is only instructing pastors/disciple or whatever fancy name suits you.

For hundreds of years FAKE pastors have refrained from openly revealing this awesome truth because it would blow their cover.

have you been born hundred of years?,

if some anointed men of God did not hold the mantle of faith will There be any church in Nigeria?

and who told you that fake pastors can not perform miracles? better read your bible and establish ur own faith in truth.
Re: The Meek That Will Inherit The Earth. by ScienceWatch: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

have you been born hundred of years?,

if some anointed men of God did not hold the mantle of faith will There be any church in Nigeria?

and who told you that fake pastors can not perform miracles? better read your bible and establish ur own faith in truth.
FAKE pastors perform miracles that are fake. They are all quickly caught faking. They wont dare open their miracles to public and medical scientific scrutiny as the Holy Scoan Church does 7 days a week, 24hrs a day.

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

(1) (Reply)

Trumpet Has Already Sound / The Church Business / Christian's Reaction To Apostle Suleiman Johnson's Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.