Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Where Is Kool G Rap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Kool G Rap (1758 Views)

Who Is Phyno Compare To Afro-g..rap Battle / Latest Hit From Kool Kenn - Omotodun / Jay Jones - Only If You Kool Enough (new Orleans Rapper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2007
where is kool g rap. nathaniel wilson. is he still alive. i heard he was planning to release an album in 2006.who knows wat happening to the guy.
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
bgees:

where is kool g rap. nathaniel wilson. is he still alive. i heard he was planning to release an album in 2006.who knows what happening to the guy.

Who are U asking now? You want us to believe U really know bout Hip-Hop when U know nothing.Lemme cover ur ass for now but just delete this and i won't tell real heads to treat ur F**k Up
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2007
kaydee,
let me know if u know more about his current situation. i know u luv mode 9. i mean even G Dep had his own fans. kiss kissbut at times, we see things differently. grin grin
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 1:42am On Jan 06, 2007
Kool G Rap-"Kool Genius of Rap"
I really dunno a lot bout him and only got interested when Nas said he was one of his greatest influence,not the greatest though.He's from the project too.Well known for his multisyllabic style but i like him for his "Mafioso rap".If U want his songs,i can get them 4 U but listen to "Fast Life" feat Nas.

new album titled[b] Half A Klip[/b] will be released on Chinga Chang Records in February 2007. The album features production by DJ Premier.He had recently completed a track with[b] LL Cool J[/b] to be featured on LL's upcoming album, which is executive produced by G-Unit's 50 Cent. "

Holla if U wanna know more or need any of his albums.Aight!

Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2007
thanks, i have heard fastlife.how can u get me his albums. i like the live n let die album, the one that has ill street blues.
by the way have u heard hiphop is dead.
if u were to rate it . how many mics would u give it.
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 6:50am On Jan 07, 2007
Apart from the fact that i'm a Nas fan,i'll just go with the critics and give it 4 buh deep in ma mind,i wanna give it 5

So,how do u plan to get tha album,do u wanna buy or U want me 2 send the songs to U? U can ask me for any song as long as it is Hip-Hop buh i ain't got them commercial rappers tracks.Don't ask me bout those southerners buh i got T.I

Blass, you distract him while I go and whack him
Entered through the back side of the bar and then attacked him
He's screaming for his life, reaching for his wife
Shot him in the back of the head and shanked him with a knife
And that goes for anybody who's gotta pay they dues
You lose, cause I got the Ill Street Blues
-Ill Street Blues
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by gbadex1(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2007
NaS' HipHop is Dead?

4.5 out of 5 mics!! That album's the sh*t!
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2007
im a nas fan too.what u call a fanatic fan.
these critics must understand that classics like illmatic come once in a lifetime. no rapper alive has too classics.
u can send the songs to me.i just like few of those southern rappers,especially scarface.thanks.
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2007
It's kinda hard 2 believe U's a Nas fan when U dig RuggedMan,that dude ain't lyrical enuff 4 me @ all.I hate cats like Rugged who say they grounded coz they hardcore buh i ain't heard anything hard from him. Remember the "I am" and "Nastradamus" albums,how it flopped coz Nas changed from being Hardcore to lookin towards more commercial topics. I'm with Arithmetic logic when he said

"I’ll still rather be common sense than 50 cents"
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2007
i just liked the song because it spoke for what i felt was right. i wouldnt accept nigerian rap cds for free.
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2007
Aight Dude,don't get caught in the hype,if u listen to a rapper and he ain't got a good story to tell,U gotta switch lanes.The Dude's gone commercial now and that's for the love of the dough and not for Hip-Hop. U know what i found out bout those rappers really makin it with commercial topics? They've dropped real ish in the past- From Biggie to Jay-Z and even 50(I'd rather buy Ying Yang Twins' than buy his album). Some fans won't accept some ish from U and that's why Kool G Rap is still ranked among the greatest,he neva crossed over. How do u wanna get the tracks from me? Do U want me to send it thru yousendit or i shud burn them for U? If U need any Papoose track,holla @ me.I got all his mixtapes. Holla soon coz i'ma be off 4 a while coz i got exams comin soon.Aight
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2007
i get ur point.
how would u get it over to me if u were to burn it?.u can send it thru yousendit.com.
do u have papoose's change gon come(50 shots) and charades?just send live n let die and wanted dead or alive.plus d papoose tracks.
i just registered with youcansendit.com
here is my email:biola_xx@yahoo.com
but how would u send it to me, if u were to burn it. thanks.
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2007
It depends on where U @? U can get it at UNILAG or @ NIIT-Iponri. I stay at Palmgrove Estate.It's kool U want it thru yousendit.Aight
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2007
i dunno what's wrong with yousendit,just lemme know when u gon be online and i'ma send it thru yahoo msg
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 1:25am On Jan 09, 2007
Here's the link to one of his songs

http://download.yousendit.com/0862F6D343060DC5

You have to download it within 7 days.
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2007
i can get it at unilag,thats if u burn it.
can i burn it myself thru yousendit.com.
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2007
sure! wink
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by Christino(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2007
@ Bgees

I dey feel your screen name, abeg you get any bee gees album, i'm looking for this track "Still waters run deep" and I'll pay you 50 cents for it kiss, not joking abeg. grin
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by kaydee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2007
Re: Where Is Kool G Rap by bgees(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2007
@ christino
thanks but i dont know how u can any of their tracks.
@ kaydee
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Realy Need To Know If Olu Maintan Was Signed For $1million / Adewale Ayuba 'mr Johnson Play For Me' / Check This Throwback Pix Of Dagrin & Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.