Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Guyz Come To My Rescue - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guyz Come To My Rescue (1129 Views)

Programmers Come To My Aid Please. / Programmers In The House, Pls Come To My Rescue / Guyz Pls Help Hw Do I Start Learning Web Designing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Come To My Rescue by babaoo: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
hey, guyz please i need your assistance before i loss my job.i work with a small firm and part of my job require me sending mails in bulk, well all has been going on well for me untill when an IT student came to are office for his IT.He taught my boss how to use AMS which help us alot in sending our mails, and that gave us more time for other just jobs.well my problem started when he left after his IT.Which makes us back to square one because he has been providing us with SMTP, which we use in sending the mails.i tried calling him,he told me to go get the software that will providing the SMTP for me.All am asking you guyz is to help me with the sotfware that can provide the SMTP, with username and password, i tried google but no result that why am begging you guyz to help me.my wedding is coming up in nov 28, abeg make i no loss my job before or after the wedding, my boss don dey threating me hoooooo!!!. i just wanna know where i can download the software or if anybody can help with it. sad
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by McGURU: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
What exactly does the software do for you?
Does it send bulk emails through your email address?
Please explain. I think I have a software like that. But I have to be sure if it is the one you want.
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by candylips(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
guy you need to explain yourself better
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
So you need a SMTP server? You didn't even state your question clearly.
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by muffins(f): 1:08am On Nov 04, 2009
Seun:

So you need a SMTP server?  You didn't even state your question clearly.

Seun, please unban me. tongue
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by muffins(f): 1:09am On Nov 04, 2009
I Love you seun. you're the best. undecided
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by MisterMan(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2009
Like most people have said, I find it extremely difficult to understand your question. If a question is not understood, how do we provide answer? Tell us the configuration of your system. However, SMTP comes free with Windows. If you can't get the software to do bulk mailing, you only need to do very simple coding to write the program that does that. If you need assistance along that line, mail me (tianshihotguy@yahoo.com).

I have been sick for some time. In fact, this is the first time I am coming to a cybercafe, so I don't guarantee that I will be coming to cybercafe often. So to ensure a faster response, get me on my line: 08067869043.
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by MisterMan(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2009
Like most people have said, I find it extremely difficult to understand your question. If a question is not understood, how do we provide answer? Tell us the configuration of your system. However, SMTP comes free with Windows. If you can't get the software to do bulk mailing, you only need to do very simple coding to write the program that does that. If you need assistance along that line, mail me (tianshihotguy@yahoo.com).

I have been sick for some time. In fact, this is the first time I am coming to a cybercafe, so I don't guarantee that I will be coming to cybercafe often. So to ensure a faster response, get me on my line: 08067869043.
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by candylips(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2009
muffins can't you just chill out and stop following seun around smiley
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by logica(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2009
candylips:

guy you need to explain yourself better
LOL, the guy dey under stress naw! He no wan lose him job.
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by jek1471: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
If all you want is to be able to send your mail in bulk even outlook express can handle this well, except you are talking of something else. Please explain
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by candylips(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
logica:

LOL, the guy dey under stress naw! He no wan lose him job.

na wa o smiley
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by countdown2: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2009
Correct story the guy came up with, he is a spammer, he wants to spam with smtp server. Na waoo, see as him cook up the story.
Re: Guyz Come To My Rescue by javadevil: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2009
@poster. you're just a "yahoo boy". please go elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Need help with subforms on tabbed pages(VB) / Software Engineering / Get Programming And Web Development Tutorial Videos At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.