Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ibo/igbo/delta Igbo Why Stigmatize Northerners - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibo/igbo/delta Igbo Why Stigmatize Northerners (458 Views)

Ndigbo And Ethnic Politics: Travails Of Delta Igbo / Northerners Can No Longer Deceive Us, Akwa Ibom Is With Biafra – Akpabio / Quit Notice To Northerners And Yorubas In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibo/igbo/delta Igbo Why Stigmatize Northerners by airminem(f): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
cry I Felt Sad When My Close Friend And Colleague Lost Another Hard Earn Relationship He Has Always Blessed God For. This Lady He Was About To Get Married In Months Broke The News That, She Was Not Going To Marry Any Man From 'Boko Haram' When She Has Already Accepted His Porposal Earlier.. What Nerves To Me! This Lady Had Full Knowledge His Mum Was From Kaduna And Father From Kwara State. We All Talked To This Lady That She Was Misunderstanding Something Here, She Insisted To End It. By The Way, Is That The Impression Out There That Any Human That Cuts Across The Northstate Is A Sympatizer Of The Insurgents(b/haram) Or A Member?
Why Are This East People Like This?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Mr Governor: Stopping Local Government Task Force From Touting On Motorists / God's Time International Claims The Winning Prize As Schools Go Head To Head / Buhari Has Come To Rescue Nigeria – Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.