Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Is The Process Of Perfecting The Title Of A Land (under LSPDC) In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Process Of Perfecting The Title Of A Land (under LSPDC) In Lagos? (516 Views)

Is A Land Under Acquisition A Good Buy? / Consequences Of Buying Landed Property Without Perfecting The Title / How To Avoid Buying A Land Under Government Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Process Of Perfecting The Title Of A Land (under LSPDC) In Lagos? by SMEpromote: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello Fam,

I'm about to start the process of perfecting my land title, but I'm getting conflicting information between an agent and a Lawyer on the steps to be taking and what is generally required. The land is under LSPDC acquisition.

Please can someone kindly provide the procedure, stages, and the documents required in perfecting the land title.

Also what does it cost to stamp Deed of Assignment?

I'll immensely appreciate your replies, fellow Nairalanders.

Thank you in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

3 Hectares Of Land For Sale @ Jabi District , Abuja. / 12 Units Of Semi Detached Houses For Sale At Abijo Lekki Ajah@37m..see Pic / Am Looking For A House To Rent In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.