Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? (2109 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? / Current Jobs On SESEWA Site (www.sesewa.org) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by VOJA(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Fellow Members of Nairaland,

I applied for a job as posted here on Nairaland and this was the message I got from the employer.
I wouldn't know if they are real or fake, neither do I know my way inn or out of Lagos as I haven't been there before...

Please help me with any helpful insight you know about this message below.

Hello,

Congratulations, your application at SESEWA was successful.

The next stage is for you to have an aptitude test with us then an interview with our Recruitment team.

The interview details are scheduled as follows:

Venue- Venue- No 8, Sabiu Ajose, off Bode Thomas street, Surulere Lagos or you can come in through Adeniran Ogunsanya, off Modupe Johnson street by Yellow Lotto & Skye Bank

Date- Monday, 21st November, 2016.

Time- 10:00am

Come with one copy of your CV. Kindly confirm your availability for the scheduled time.

Best Wishes,

SESEWA Team.
Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by Emmaesty(f): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
They are a genuine company. Go for the interview

2 Likes

Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by sholay2011(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2016
Yeah, they are genuine.

1 Like

Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by VOJA(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Emmaesty:
They are a genuine company. Go for the interview

Thanks a lot...

I'll message you privately for more info.

1 Like

Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by Godswill10: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2016
they are real,I went for interview last week, they had no vacancy in my discipline according to the interviewer, and was told to register for their program but I declined. y would they invite people for interview just to ask him/her to register for there training? did they not go through our CVS before inviting us? we were about 30 in attendance

2 Likes

Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by VOJA(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Godswill10:
they are real,I went for interview last week, they had no vacancy in my discipline according to the interviewer, and was told to register for their program but I declined. y would they invite people for interview just to ask him/her to register for there training? did they not go through our CVS before inviting us? we were about 30 in attendance

Oops... sorry for any inconvenience you might have experienced, I understand how you feel.
Please, were you funded(Transport Allowance)?
Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by Romeozigs: 4:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Godswill10:

I jst received dsame message for a civil Engr position for december 19 @same address. pls can u give me tips on what to expect.
Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by Romeozigs: 4:57am On Dec 17, 2016
VOJA:
Fellow Members of Nairaland,

I applied for a job as posted here on Nairaland and this was the message I got from the employer.
I wouldn't know if they are real or fake, neither do I know my way inn or out of Lagos as I haven't been there before...

Please help me with any helpful insight you know about this message below.

Hello,

Congratulations, your application at SESEWA was successful.

The next stage is for you to have an aptitude test with us then an interview with our Recruitment team.

The interview details are scheduled as follows:

Venue- Venue- No 8, Sabiu Ajose, off Bode Thomas street, Surulere Lagos or you can come in through Adeniran Ogunsanya, off Modupe Johnson street by Yellow Lotto & Skye Bank

Date- Monday, 21st November, 2016.

Time- 10:00am

Come with one copy of your CV. Kindly confirm your availability for the scheduled time.

Best Wishes,

SESEWA Team.

how was the interview. I got an invite for a Civil Engr position on monday december 19. pls can u give me some heads up?
Re: Sesewa Invitation For An Interview, Who Else Got This? by Anu21: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello.
Please I got a mail from Sesewa recruitment team for a physical interview.
I'd like to know the amount they are paying now. I heard it 25-40k but I'd like to know their salary before going for it to know if it's worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Become A Driver / Current Job Openings At Promasidor Nigeria Limited / BUA Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.