Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life (522 Views)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Pls Help..i can't access some sections on nairaland / Naialand All Sections Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by Kalatium(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nairaland is really a nice place, below are 5 sections that really touched my life
1. Romance section AKA romanceland
Honestly, this is the section I Learn the most.
I can't talk about romance land without referring to CharlesNneji01 he has really helped me when it comes to issue of girls. Also worthy of note is tosyne2much mostly known for his 10 things...
2. Religion section
When I joined nairaland the first people I argued with are atheist( Seun, Lennycool) . In fact I never knew that there were atheist in Nigeria and even if they were, I thought are very very very few.
I also learn a lot about my faith, and how others view Christianity
3. Health section
Everyone knows that health is wealth. I really a lot of info about some major disease affecting us globally
4. Culture
Nigeria is a diverse country with about 250 ethnic groups. In culture section I came across some tribes I've never heard before and some strange cultures
5. Science/Technology
Naturally, am a technophile(one who loves technology). I love talking about latest phones, cars, gadgets etc. This section never gets me bored.

Author : Kalatium

You can add yours

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin

Juz Romance Sextion alone is enaf for me.. This the best sextion u can find on NL.. grin
Re: 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice one bro.. Thanks for the mention cool
Re: 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by kinggogo: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
I'm jst aving fun here grin smiley undecided
Re: 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by Kalatium(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro.. Thanks for the mention cool
Ur welcome
Re: 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by Teniolasmart: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
In fact I never knew that there were atheist
in Nigeria and even if they were, I thought are very very very
few..........................................................same with me bro...........never thought they existed in nigeria.................until i became a real member of nairaland...............................but y is it that i have never met any of them(atheists).maybe it because they hide their belief
Re: 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by Kalatium(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Teniolasmart:
In fact I never knew that there were atheist
in Nigeria and even if they were, I thought are very very very
few..........................................................same with me bro...........never thought they existed in nigeria.................until i became a real member of nairaland...............................but y is it that i have never met any of them(atheists).maybe it because they hide their belief
I am surprise o, May be they still go to church. I also think they're hiding their beliefs, I have also never met them
Re: 5 Nairaland Sections That Touched My Life by Kalatium(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinggogo:
I'm jst aving fun here grin smiley undecided
Me 2

(1) (Reply)

We Will Work Towards The School's Progress - Newly Elected Prefects / 4 Dead, Others Injured In A Multiple Auto Crash In Abia(graphic Photos) / Long Truck Rams Into Shops, Destroys Properties At Ekoro (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.