Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? (1524 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Is It Right To Fight A Neighbor Who Slapped Your Wife While U Are Away / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by MercyLady3: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Do you have a neighbor who keeps bringing ladies home?

How do you react??
Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by mrjojo: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
And how is that your business? It his apartment remember?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
MercyLady3:

How do you react??
why react? is it inside ur room? abi u r jealous ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by DTOBS(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
MercyLady3:

How do you react??
And how does that solve your spiritual and financial problems...

Why can't you people mind your biz for once... undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oooh. Someone's jealous and has a crush. You can just ask him out, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by dangotesmummy: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
grin

It's none of her buisness but when a lady brings in different men it becomes every body's buisness and you begin to see unsolicited advisers grin

Awon alabosi oshi wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by sisisioge: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
I don't understand?
Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by ifyalways(f): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
MercyLady3:

How do you react??
You obviously live a lonely, boring life. Go out, make friends, have fun.

May God do am for you! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by dayleke: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
OP,
Dem don drive you comot?
That's NL for you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Block his door dont let him enter

Now tell him what he is looking for all over Sokoto is right here near his Sokoto

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by uairaland: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
MercyLady3:

How do you react??

when you don't MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS but you monitor people's life and let their life bother you till the point where you think of HOW TO REACT in something that does not concern your amebo life.

this is how witch craft starts.

meanwhile your cupboard is overloaded with skeletons.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by lilmax(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
raumdeuter:
Block his door dont let him enter

Now tell him what he is looking for all over Sokoto is right here near his Sokoto
gringrin
Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by Fadamant: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Mercy, sorry you hear. Dem done show you your size.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yes , men and women but it's their house. I mind my own business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by Viking007(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
MercyLady3:

How do you react??

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by youngestmilly: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
Yes , men and women but it's their house. I mind my own business.
lo very good
Re: Do You Have A Neighbor Who Keeps Bringing Ladies Home? by sunvick(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2016
It's simple. Go knock on his door and ask him for a match box of plead with him to come fix ur electric fan or stabilizer.
Life is too short to die in envy of what you can get too!!!
#peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription / How Would You Have Reacted? / Pre-wedding Pixs Of My Very Good Friend....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.