Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night (65113 Views)

Mind Blowing Highway Interchanges, Flyovers Around The World(Photos) / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) / South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Daboomb: 3:20am On Nov 17, 2016
post=51092970:
Awka flyovers, three landmark projects constructed by Gov Obiano in Awka, illumenating at night.
Christmas in the air!

So, this is what they do with your Money, and you are shouting Hunger?

Chai, Yiibo don suffer ehn!
grin grin
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by fkdmods: 3:31am On Nov 17, 2016
ba7man:
Hating?

That was some lovely looking flyover and it's made all I see now look ordinary.

You de mind them. Most Nigerians love celebrating mediocrity. It is so easy to subjugate them. Just dazzle them a little bit and they start drooling from the mouth. This nonsense na im dem de clap for. Smh. Exposure is a necessity in life. Without it, you are phucked.

1 Like

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Babaevans1(m): 3:34am On Nov 17, 2016
wristbangle:
Na this kind thread person go see masturbate till day break cheesy
Anyway nice illumination but the bridge sef, ordinary hammer fit break am tongue
wetin u dey wait for, go break am
post=51092970:
Awka flyovers, three landmark projects constructed by Gov Obiano in Awka, illumenating at night.
Christmas in the air!

2 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by walosky(m): 3:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one, Willie!

No be now all these Afonjas go leave their brown roof republic with their bathroom slippers and tiger faces come look for mini flat under d bridge

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by AreaFada2: 4:06am On Nov 17, 2016
yomibelle:
Wanted to buy book in a bookshop,
then I saw some books with the following Titles:...
(1) How to look Beautiful/Handsome
by: Obasanjo.
I was confused!
(2). Food that will make you grow tall
by: Osita Iheme (pawpaw).
I was so confused!!
(3). My Love for Nigeria
by: Abubakar Shekau.
very surprised!
(4). Tips on how to get Married
by: Genevieve Nnaji.
I was shocked!
(5).The Joy of Poverty
by: Aliko Dangote.
Over shocked!!
(6).Guidelines on how to pass your English Language.
by: Patience Jonathan.

How To keep Foreign Companies Operating In Your Country: By President M. Buhari. cheesy grin
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Hiploko(m): 4:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Serious people are working while dullards keep traveling and blaming oil price,corruption and Jonathan. APC! All Participants Confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Chigold101(m): 4:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
Leave haters and stop giving some people HBP, if they commit suicide I'll blame you

I'm leaving onitsha for Awka soon
lolzzz
Tell Obiano to forget media propaganda and sit down and work.
Coming to Nairaland with rubbishh like this wont give him a second tenure.
He should appeal to Anambra electorate not nairaland youths without voter‘s card.

If our governor and his promoters are wise they would not have sent these pictures online.
1: the flyover has light on the bridge, the under does not have light.
2: under those flyovers are danger zones at night because poor light and darkness.

Someone should “command sense“ to enter into our governor‘s brain.

Anambrafirstson

Americanquarters
Americanquarter

I dont know which one be una name, oya make una call other e-soldiers to come attack me.
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by aalangel(f): 5:18am On Nov 17, 2016
ba7man:
After seeing the standard one just commissioned in Ghana, this one looks very mediocre.

I don't know where you're from or whether you know Awka or it's history too well.. You can't compare Awka with Ghana. Ghana was a Federal Project, this is a State Project. A State that since it's creation has never seen anything like this!!!!

One step at a time brother, we'll all get there.

Kudos to Obiano...loving him more!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Sike(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one gov.

3 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Masterclass32: 5:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Anambra bugodu dachii.
God bless Anambra state. God bless our able Governor.
Ofcourse, God bless Igboland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Kingbuhari(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2016
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one horse open sleigh Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one horse open sleigh

Christmas loading.... make I dey gather my things small small.. baba God abeg I still dey eye that X5 BMW .....

1 Like

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by chiefojiji(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2016
where is akwa ibom
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by AnaCheks(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
Leave haters and stop giving some people HBP, if they commit suicide I'll blame you

Don't try it bro. Except if u are financially stable. Eg, 3bedroom flat here is from 350k up
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by leisuretym: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2016
Hahahahah! you are moving to Akwa because of blings / mere lights on a bridge OMGoodness!!!

i just hope that lighting / bling bling will not blind road users sight at night, when drinking palm wine and nodding flat head to oliver d couqe rhythm on the high way, only God knows how many billions was budgeted for that elephant project

Yyeske:

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Bgorgeous: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Glad to see this from the east

1 Like

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by bankyblue(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Ezedon:
No APC governor have achieve these in one year

Re u from this country!?
U governor na Apprentice for Ambode side
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by NairaMaster1(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2016
ba7man:
After seeing the standard one just commissioned in Ghana, this one looks very mediocre.

A typical Nigerian spotted. They dream of abroad daily even Niger Republic

2 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Annie2059: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2016
our governor is doing great cool

3 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by princecaritas(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2016
I love this that's very nice.....

1 Like

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Gablo500(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2016
ba7man:

If it likes let it look very mediocre... When u are d governor of ur state u can do d one dahs better.... But I thank God for the one dah did this one looking very 'mediocre' according to u.
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by showlove911(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hope u know if am osun state that does not says that I should not ply onitsha axis if am going to owerri or aba. stop lieing. I will always say d truth and stand by the truth cos the truth has always set me free in whatever am doing. D last time d Lord save me from thieves in onitsha if not God that day it will av been sorry case. First I will always say this here liars does not achieve any thing in life but their lives always destroyed cos' they build their home on lies. That day I will never forget it in my life. it happens in the broad day light in onitsha. I was travelling to Ore in ondo state that day not knowing they are fraudster it is d grace of God that saves me that day. All the drivers collide with agbero boys and they were robbing up and down if not for shouting thief thief they will av do their operation successfully that day. Pls I will advice anyone that he or she should not pass through onitsha in d night. It is very dangerous. Very delicate in the night. No security there. U are on ur own ooo. I want to ask since when av u been to onitsha hmmmm? Did u stay in onitsha nii. What u know is to defend ur fraudster obiano. During peter obi era security in onitsha is very tight.

I jux dnt Undastnd d guy. they even said am an afonja, a full bloodied Enugu man. truth must be tod no mata whose guts is at stake! water, road, security is ZERO especially in Onitsha a mega town. criminals roams d street nd holds sway. u cnt jux stroll out at nite freely at Onitsha, period.
Olu20090:

Typical Afonja. This Afonja lunatic just opened this brand new account to spew this rubbish out of the envy and hate embedded in their DNA. I don't know why this naturally wicked people envy Igbos so much as if Igbos are their mate. SMH
Johnnyessence:
hope u know if am osun state that does not says that I should not ply onitsha axis if am going to owerri or aba. stop lieing. I will always say d truth and stand by the truth cos the truth has always set me free in whatever am doing. D last time d Lord save me from thieves in onitsha if not God that day it will av been sorry case. First I will always say this here liars does not achieve any thing in life but their lives always destroyed cos' they build their home on lies. That day I will never forget it in my life. it happens in the broad day light in onitsha. I was travelling to Ore in ondo state that day not knowing they are fraudster it is d grace of God that saves me that day. All the drivers collide with agbero boys and they were robbing up and down if not for shouting thief thief they will av do their operation successfully that day. Pls I will advice anyone that he or she should not pass through onitsha in d night. It is very dangerous. Very delicate in the night. No security there. U are on ur own ooo. I want to ask since when av u been to onitsha hmmmm? Did u stay in onitsha nii. What u know is to defend ur fraudster obiano. During peter obi era security in onitsha is very tight.

I jux dnt Undastnd d guy. they even said am an afonja, a full bloodied Enugu man. truth must be tod no mata whose guts is at stake! water, road, security is ZERO especially in Onitsha a mega town. criminals roams d street nd holds sway. u cnt jux stroll out at nite freely at Onitsha, period.

infrastructure/amenities wise, places lik Onitsha nids state of emergency. #mythinking
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Chigold101:
lolzzz
Tell Obiano to forget media propaganda and sit down and work.
Coming to Nairaland with rubbishh like this wont give him a second tenure.
He should appeal to Anambra electorate not nairaland youths without voter‘s card.

If our governor and his promoters are wise they would not have sent these pictures online.
1: the flyover has light on the bridge, the under does not have light.
2: under those flyovers are danger zones at night because poor light and darkness.

Someone should “command sense“ to enter into our governor‘s brain.

Anambrafirstson

Americanquarters
Americanquarter

I dont know which one be una name, oya make una call other e-soldiers to come attack me.
You can as well die of hate for him and his achievements, we will vote him back to back and there's nothing you can do about it

4 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Yyeske(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2016
AnaCheks:
Don't try it bro. Except if u are financially stable. Eg, 3bedroom flat here is from 350k up
No wahala, I know Awka enough, accommodation is far more expensive than in Onitsha but Awka is looking like obodo oyibo these days

4 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Yyeske(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
leisuretym:
Hahahahah! you are moving to Akwa because of blings / mere lights on a bridge OMGoodness!!!

i just hope that lighting / bling bling will not blind road users sight at night, when drinking palm wine and nodding flat head to oliver d couqe rhythm on the high way, only God knows how many billions was budgeted for that elephant project

Show us the the one in your state, don't form Lagosian here, appreciate good things so you can live long

5 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by AnaCheks(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Yyeske:
No wahala, I know Awka enough, accommodation is far more expensive than in Onitsha but Awka is looking like obodo oyibo these days
Obodo oyibo ke, bro forget what you are seeing on social media. Visit awka and see d real thing
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by honeymary: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Delta state government will never see this o
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by BossLadyF(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2016
post=51098986:

The person you quoted he's from Osun state, he doesn't know the road to Onitsha, he only read about the city on media

Lol! I don't mean that person o. I heard from friends and family in awka that awka and Onitsha is safe now. I studied in Anambra so I knew how it used to be

1 Like

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by lailo: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Dumb motors working on fine road.
Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2016
justscorchone:
Why e be say na only for night them dey snap pic,pure water nylon sef dey glitter for dark,make dem snap for day time make we see the koko
I guess you will be ashamed after viewing the flyovers in the day

Enjoy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2016
m

3 Likes

Re: Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2016
k

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man To Wole Soyinka: Leave My Seat - Tonye Cole, Mo Abudu, Kate Henshaw / Visa To Mauritius / UK: Changes To Visa, Immigration Rules Effective October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.