Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! (910 Views)

Born In The Month Of March And Would Wish To Date Your Birthday Mate / Date Your Birthday Mate. / November Born Meet Up(know Your Birthday Mates!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by piousMind(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Everybody Love their birthday!!!

Admit it you love it and feel loved when your Facebook TL is flooded with numerous birthday wishes on your Birth Day, even if the sender just typed a three letter "HBD" grin

i don't know if it's just me, but I'm apt to view a female acct, esp if her post is on point cool

That's how i got to know Richiy registered on my birthday and I followed her *still waiting for her follow back tho* kiss

with this succinct introduction...ladies and gents lets get it started. cheesy
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by ikbnice(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have never met my birthday g mate.
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by Mrjo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
21/11
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by piousMind(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mrjo:
21/11
So have you come across anyone on NL who Registered on the bolded date above?
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by Richiy(f): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
piousMind:

Admit it you love it and feel loved when your Facebook TL is flooded with numerous birthday wishes on your Birth Day, even if the sender just typed a three letter "HBD" grin

i don't know if it's just me, but I'm apt to view a female acct, esp if her post is on point cool

That's how i got to know Richiy registered on my birthday and I followed her *still waiting for her follow back tho* kiss

Emmm... So, basically, we are nairaland birthday mates? grin
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by piousMind(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Richiy:

Emmm... So, basically, we are nairaland birthday mates? grin
Lol cheesy yes oh *in tu-baba's voice* wink nice to make ur acquaintance dear Richiy
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by Richiy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
piousMind:

Lol cheesy
yes oh *in tu-baba's voice* wink
nice to make ur acquaintance dear Richiy

But we are not even nairaland birthday mates too. I just checked undecided
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by piousMind(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Richiy:

But we are not even nairaland birthday mates too. I just checked undecided
Dear Richiy Actually the date you registered on NL "August 13" is my Birthday...
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by Richiy(f): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2016
piousMind:

Dear Richiy
Actually the date you registered on NL "August 13" is my Birthday...

Looool. Now I get. August is actually a beautiful month for me. A lot of people I love were born in August. Happy belated birthday
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by piousMind(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Richiy:

Looool. Now I get. August is actually a beautiful month for me. A lot of people I love were born in August. Happy belated birthday

Awwwn!!! Thanks a bunch dearie kiss
I'm not surprise you are in Love with my birth month and the people born therein. Ain't we made of Honey?
grin

Can we take the conversation to watsapp?
I have sent you a PM, do contact me and i'll be very grateful wink
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Call a thread inviting a lot of people while subtly mentioning the person you actually wanted to chat with.... And then move in when the convo got intresting.....

I bow to your skills OP cheesycheesy
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by piousMind(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
SirWere:
Call a thread inviting a lot of people while subtly mentioning the person you actually wanted to chat with.... And then move in when the convo got intresting.....

I bow to your skills OP cheesycheesy

Lolgrin funny dude

Anyways...you have just earned a follow Sirwere
checked ur profile and was like shocked

what force pulled you to my thread
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
piousMind:

Lolgrin funny dude
Anyways...you have just earned a follow Sirwere checked ur profile and was like shocked
what force pulled you to my thread
** In Wizkid's voice **
I can't explainnn........
Re: Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! by avicky(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
piousMind:

Wawu. We are birthday mates.

(1) (Reply)

I / Single / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.