Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Was Called A Prostitute While I Was A Virgin – South African TV Star And S*xy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Called A Prostitute While I Was A Virgin – South African TV Star And S*xy (881 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Called A Prostitute While I Was A Virgin – South African TV Star And S*xy by kayseth: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Big Brother Mzamzi $exiest Female Celebrity has shared a word of advice to her fans asking them to not let bad names get to them.

Popular South African reality television star and ‘Mzamzi $exiest Female Celebrity’, Blue Mbombo, has taken to her Instagram page to reveal how

she was insulted, slut-shamed and called nasty names.

The hot model who burst to limelight after appearing on Big Brother Mzamzi, wrote;

"I was called a Hoe while I was a Virgin…. they called me Gold-digger yet I lived in a SH@ck, some said I was Fake coz I wasn’t what they

wanted me to be. Truth is people will always talk, what matters is knowing yourself. I know who I AM."

read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/entertainment/i-was-called-a-prostitute-while-i-was-a-virgin-south-african-tv-star-and-sxy-model-blue-mbombo/

Re: I Was Called A Prostitute While I Was A Virgin – South African TV Star And S*xy by general111(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
"Was a virgin"".....isorite

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Biography And Age / This Is The Most Flexible Man In The World, Better Than Oyindamola Flex / I Want To Barb For Dekunle Gold - 10 Year Old Barber That Makes N10,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.