Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (42492 Views)

VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Jetjacky(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tolexander:
can someone explain what calls for this man's frustration?
check area
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Jetjacky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
adeowo84:

guy u no well o...see as i dey laff for inside 3rd mainland traffic
lol... Thanks for the compliment wink
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by edudguy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Its romantic and cute until a fan runs into the pitch and steals the ring
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Vikings5724:
common sense u no get
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by RichThug(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Loooool for her mind na, she never hesperredit cheesy
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by dnawah(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jetjacky:
What's with all this marriage spill of recent. Does it mean everyone want to marry in case they die in this recession? sad angry

#happy engaging life.... Though. Wish una well
the coming of the son of man is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by sirfee(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Unsad:
I can never do a public proposal, rather have a private proposal where babe can tell me no and not tell me yes out of pity or not to cause a scene
Barman please give this my brother 1 crate of Gulder.#True talk
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by MRBODMAS(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice move!

Abeg make someone give me better way to propose to my fiancee, I want do that very soon.
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2016
I think i know dis babe in my department o
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 12:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Jetjacky:
What's with all this marriage spill of recent. Does it mean everyone want to marry in case they die in this recession? sad angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by hugoranking(m): 12:52am On Nov 17, 2016
See d name sef, D guy no gho concentrate 4 ball wey e neva sabi play, see e mumu hair-style sef mstcheeeew!!!
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by sauta(m): 12:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Jetjacky:

THey've listened to Falz ft Simi and Obeyed... If you want to marry come and shake your body

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 17, 2016
my account balance will do the job..
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by seunlly(m): 1:35am On Nov 17, 2016
How that one take put food on my table
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by seunfape(m): 1:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Those people wey dey give this ring go Don weed before doing this because I no fit imagine how me go kneel down in front of girl with clear eyes say me they propose .
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Kirinwa: 1:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Tolexander:

He may be sarcastic but he's right. There's a lot of wedding bells ringing left, right and centre these days. So much than I have ever witnessed all my life even from those you thought are still struggling. Its surprising.
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Bonnywest: 2:42am On Nov 17, 2016
Very Romantic! http://solidcoins.biz/?ref=bonnywest Legitimate England site to grow your bitcoins 0.17% hourly, 4.08% daily. Join now and start earning
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Maj196(m): 4:13am On Nov 17, 2016
Yeye
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by harmony9: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Tolexander:
sharap
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2016
after u come phuck aba babes rock them front and back , enjoy the kpomo finish you run go marry ur girlfriend of 4year.. ETOR or what ever u said your name is, God is watching u with 8G network.... kwontunuo
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Mileslamar1(m): 6:24am On Nov 17, 2016
shame dey catch me
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by agrovick(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Is the girlfriend or wife of somebody playing for a club like enyimba also called a WAG

More like RAG grin

I still don't get the surprise expression, I mean you guys have been gbenshing since time immemorial. Didn't you expect he was gonna propose abi na f*ck buddy parole una dey run?
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2016
w1sEmAn:
what has football pitch got 2 do wit propotion na?see as d girl dry sef n d guy hw much nigia league d pay u wey u de pro woman?
as a die hard fan of enyimba and friend of daniel etor i can tell you that his annual take home is #11.4m. How much is the annual take home of a branch Manager of bank?
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
Hahaha... Dey dia.
Jetjacky:

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2016
hugoranking:
See d name sef, D guy no gho concentrate 4 ball wey e neva sabi play, see e mumu hair-style sef mstcheeeew!!!
Why don't you encourage the local lads? Do you think these local boys are poor in nigeria standard? The lowest paying team in nigeria pays 250k minus bonus every month. This daniel was a regular in enyimba until last season when he was frequent in siasia olympic team. Unfortunately he became second choice in enyimba when players like osadiaye, chukwude and ebenebu came in. I beg show some love to the guys because rome was not built in a day.
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2016
w1sEmAn:
what has football pitch got 2 do wit propotion na?see as d girl dry sef n d guy hw much nigia league d pay u wey u de pro woman?
i wonder o.instead mak hm dey manage d money.now hm go divide d little money
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by sharpshap(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2016
My own proposal will be in Sambisa Forest. Any interested babbe? At least let's make a new trend of headlines.
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by victorjos: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Daddykuyt(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2016
His showing is handwork. Na waoooooooooh.. Nothing person to go hear..

Abeg who you help? embarassedHis showing is handwork. Na waoooooooooh.. Nothing person to go hear..

Abeg who you help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). / President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! / Nathael Julan Dies In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.