Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

How Do I Say NO To Him? (advice Needed) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Say NO To Him? (advice Needed) (447 Views)

Advice Needed / Please Nairalands Advice Needed / Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Say NO To Him? (advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: How Do I Say NO To Him? (advice Needed) by pek(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
If it were to be the other way round, will you want him to help you? Be plain and straight with him now will save you a lot of pain later.
Re: How Do I Say NO To Him? (advice Needed) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
pek:
If it were to be the other way round, will you want him to help you? Be plain and straight with him now will save you a lot of pain later.
I am willing to let him stay for one or two weeks. But he does'nt have any intentions to rent a room.
Re: How Do I Say NO To Him? (advice Needed) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Inform him you have scabies, a disease causing persistent body itches & rashes, contractable through body contact or use of infected patient's beddings.

You can claim your bed has plenty bedbugs too. They make sleep hell of uncomfortabl for students.
Re: How Do I Say NO To Him? (advice Needed) by oseiwe(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Since he is a good friend, let him stay and share BILLS!

(1) (Reply)

I Changed Password Immediately I Ph.will My PO In Moratorium / Pls Make Sure You Contact Me. / Checkout This Consultation Fees Charged By A Firm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.