Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! (2963 Views)

Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City / Lakowe Lakes Golf Estate:distress Sales 500 Sqm / 500sqm For Sale @ Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
VIP GARDEN LAKOWE is a compact, beautifully styled, organized within a simple and functional layout. It's located at Lakowe, by Lakowe Lake Resort and Golf Course Estate. It's about 25mins drive from Ajah, along Lekki-Epe Express road.

The beautiful landscaping, the chic designs and lush greenery creates a pretty serene and inviting ambiance to the estate. The estate was conceived as a refreshing introduction to the real estate along the corridor, offering optimum incomparable value to the owners for occupation as well as primary investor.

Although well conceived after the advent of the Lakowe Lake Resort & Golf Course, the coming of the golf course reinforces the exclusivity of living within that area and gives credence to the development vision of PERTINENCE LTD.

TITLE DOCUMENT: GLOBAL C of O

PLOT SIZE: 450sqm

PRICE: N8m for the Limited plots available.

The Golf Course defines it all for you.

On completion, guaranteed immediate value appreciation is a minimum of 40%. In the coming months, the Golf corridor will become the prime of the Golf Resort and will extend to the surrounding areas such that it will attract quality demand at good premium. Properties within that corridor will be much more sought after.

Till date, VIP GARDEN is the first of such and certainly the best of all.

A buy into VIP GARDEN is a satisfaction for a life time.

For more information and site inspections, please call Ifeanyi on;
Mobile: 08066348443, 08088995417
OFFERING FIRM: PERTINENCE LTD; Owners of VIP and ABC Gardens.

NEVER USE THE MONEY FOR AN ASSET TO BUY A LIABILITY!!!

1 Like

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2016
The neighbourhood...

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2016
More on the environment...

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
Available.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Still selling.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for the calls.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by penfold(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dear Poster,
Please why are you using pictures of developments by Mixta Africa S.A who I have been able to confirm has nothing to do with your (VIP Gardens) on your poster and in your adverts?
This is borderline fraudulent and it'd be good if you explain your reasons for doing so.
The pictures you've shown here have nothing to do with what you are selling/marketing. I know that for a fact.

1 Like

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
penfold:
Dear Poster,
Please why are you using pictures of developments by Mixta Africa S.A who I have been able to confirm has nothing to do with your (VIP Gardens) on your poster and in your adverts?
This is borderline fraudulent and it'd be good if you explain your reasons for doing so.
The pictures you've shown here have nothing to do with what you are selling/marketing. I know that for a fact.

Thanks for writing.

I never made mention that the buildings belong to VIP Gardens, neither did I inform the public that the buildings are for sale. I was only showing what Lakowe lakes and Golf Course looks like.

It's just like when I'm selling a property at Sango-Tedo, let's say Monastery Road for example, and I insert a picture of the new shoprite to let people know about the level of development along that axis. It doesn't mean the property firm owns the new shoprite.

There are some properties I'm also advertising that are situated close to Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort and The Lekki FreeTrade Zone axis. If I insert the pictures of these institutions on my ad just to let people know what the neighbourhood looks like, that doesn't mean I'm selling these institutions. It's just a way of showing the public what the neighbourhood looks like.

So please the buildings above are neither for VIP Gardens, nor are they for sale. VIP Garden Lakowe is a virgin land, and also a new product from Pertinence LTD, and it's situated in the country club as well. The pictures above are the neighbourhood, and it depicts what Lakowe Lakes and Golf Course looks like, which was what I tagged them while uploading.

The signage of VIP Gardens Lakowe is on the ad, and it's also on site in the country club estate.

Cheers.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Good morning.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Thanks for the calls.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good night.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
Fast selling.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
For sale.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good night.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thanks for calling.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Happy new week.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by penfold(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kokofi:

Thanks for writing.

I never made mention that the properties belong to VIP Gardens, neither did I inform the public that the buildings are for sale. I was only showing what Lakowe lakes and Golf Course looks like.

It's just like when I'm selling a property at Sango-Tedo, let's say Monastery Road for example, and I insert a picture of the new shoprite to let people know about the level of development along that axis. It doesn't mean the property firm owns the new shoprite.

There are some properties I'm also advertising that are situated close to Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort and The Lekki FreeTrade Zone axis. If I insert the pictures of these institutions on my ad just to let people know what the neighbourhood looks like, that doesn't mean I'm selling these institutions. It's just a way of showing the public what the neighbourhood looks like.

So please the structure above are neither for VIP Gardens, nor are they for sale. VIP Garden Lakowe is a new product from Pertinence LTD, and it's situated in the golf course. The pictures above are the neighbourhood, and it depicts what Lakowe Lakes and Golf Course looks like, which was what I tagged them while uploading.

The signage of VIP Gardens Lakowe is on the ad, and it's also on site in the estate.

Cheers.

CAVEAT EMPTOR
FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION BY VIP GARDENS, BRILLIANT CONCEPTS
INTERNATIONAL VENTURES, ABC GARDENS AND PERTINENCE LIMITED

It has been brought to our attention that persons trading under the following names:
‘VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts International Ventures’, ‘ABC Gardens’, and
‘Pertinence Limited’, have been advertising the sale of residential plots in Lakowe Lakes
Golf & Country Estate. As part of their marketing materials, they have produced flyers,
banners, and pamphlets with pictures of property located within Lakowe Lakes Golf &
Country Estate. We denounce the activities of these fraudulent elements and state
categorically that none of these entities have any property within Lakowe Lakes Golf &
Country Estate and that these publications are being made without our authorization.
Accordingly, the general public is enjoined to note the following:

1. Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate is owned and developed by Mixta Real Estate
Plc.

2. Mixta Real Estate Plc. is not affiliated with ‘VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts
International Ventures’, ‘ABC Gardens’, or ‘Pertinence Limited’ nor has it given any
of these entities the mandate to market residential plots or property within
Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate.

3. Any information or communication by VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts
International Ventures’, ‘ABC Gardens’, and/or ‘Pertinence Limited suggesting that
it owns properties within Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate or that it has the
mandate of Mixta Real Estate Plc. to market residential plots and other property
within Mixta Real Estate Plc. is incorrect, misleading and fraudulent.

4. We also wish to state that we have not permitted any company, individual or entity
to use pictures of the Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate for marketing purposes,
or for any other purpose.

Mixta Real Estate Plc will not be responsible for any action taken in furtherance of any
information that does not emanate from Mixta Real Estate Plc., particularly information
emanating from 'VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts International Ventures’, ‘ABC
Gardens’, and ‘Pertinence Limited’ in respect of residential plots and other property
within Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate.

2 Likes

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Few plots remaining for N8m.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by amanikondo: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
penfold:

CAVEAT EMPTOR
FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION BY VIP GARDENS, BRILLIANT CONCEPTS
INTERNATIONAL VENTURES, ABC GARDENS AND PERTINENCE LIMITED

It has been brought to our attention that persons trading under the following names:
‘VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts International Ventures’, ‘ABC Gardens’, and
‘Pertinence Limited’, have been advertising the sale of residential plots in Lakowe Lakes
Golf & Country Estate. As part of their marketing materials, they have produced flyers,
banners, and pamphlets with pictures of property located within Lakowe Lakes Golf &
Country Estate. We denounce the activities of these fraudulent elements and state
categorically that none of these entities have any property within Lakowe Lakes Golf &
Country Estate and that these publications are being made without our authorization.
Accordingly, the general public is enjoined to note the following:

1. Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate is owned and developed by Mixta Real Estate
Plc.

2. Mixta Real Estate Plc. is not affiliated with ‘VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts
International Ventures’, ‘ABC Gardens’, or ‘Pertinence Limited’ nor has it given any
of these entities the mandate to market residential plots or property within
Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate.

3. Any information or communication by VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts
International Ventures’, ‘ABC Gardens’, and/or ‘Pertinence Limited suggesting that
it owns properties within Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate or that it has the
mandate of Mixta Real Estate Plc. to market residential plots and other property
within Mixta Real Estate Plc. is incorrect, misleading and fraudulent.

4. We also wish to state that we have not permitted any company, individual or entity
to use pictures of the Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate for marketing purposes,
or for any other purpose.

Mixta Real Estate Plc will not be responsible for any action taken in furtherance of any
information that does not emanate from Mixta Real Estate Plc., particularly information
emanating from 'VIP Gardens’, ‘Brilliant Concepts International Ventures’, ‘ABC
Gardens’, and ‘Pertinence Limited’ in respect of residential plots and other property
within Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate.

Thanks for this update. The OP never mentioned that the pictures attached to the post were not VIP Gardens. I was initially convinced that was the development in the said estate being marketed.

1 Like

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2016
For those who are bent on derailing this thread, please kindly create your own topic as it's free.

And if you have issues with Pertinence LTD for acquiring a property inside the Country Club please go to the necessary authorities and make an official report and stop forming an e-warrior on my thread.

VIP Gardens Lakowe is still available for N8m.

The office address is neither hidden nor the company's signage removed from site!

We understand you guys aren't happy because we're selling at this price, but it's a competitive market... And who cares about what a competitor thinks in this business. We still take our prospective clients to and fro the site everyday, and we're yet to be arrested within the vicinity of the estate that we're trespassing or conducting an illegal business.

C'mon leave my thread joor!!!

1 Like

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Good morning.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by penfold(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
You are a Fraud and You are intent on defrauding people of their hard earned money. As I am typing this (Monday 19th December) houses built on properties sold by thieves like you are being demolished in Lakowe.
There is already a caveat, anyone that falls for your tricks will have themselves to blame. And I will not deign to reply your rantings about ''competition''. You've already recanted some of your earlier claims when you posted pictures you later claimed weren't the houses you were selling.

You should have a conscience and stop defrauding people

Kokofi:
For those who are bent on derailing this thread, please kindly create your own topic as it's free.

And if you have issues with Pertinence LTD for acquiring a property inside the Country Club please go to the necessary authorities and make an official report and stop forming an e-warrior on my thread.

The office address is neither hidden nor the company's signage removed from site!

We understand you guys aren't happy because we're selling at this price, but it's a competitive market... And who cares about what a competitor thinks in this business. We still take our prospective clients to and fro the site everyday, and we're yet to be arrested within the vicinity of the estate that we're trespassing or conducting an illegal business.

Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Still available.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Few plots remaining.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely day.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Good morning.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by Kokofi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fast selling.
Re: VIP GARDENS Lakowe...an Estate in Lakowe Lakes & Golf Course! 5PLOTS REMAINING! by amanikondo: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Kokofi:

I care about my money. If you had lost lots of money to people marketing like you, you wont say that. Why did you use pictures of a close by estate to sell yours?
I will put my 8Million in Sangtedo.

(1) (Reply)

EXQUISITE 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX In AJAH (pictures) / 3bedroom Luxury Flat In Lakeview Estate, Jabbi, Abuja @25m. Call 08051153700 / Pls Folks I Need An Estimate On A 6 Bedrooms Bungalow All Ensuites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.