Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever (4380 Views)

Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Photo Leak: If This Is The Next Itel Smartphone, Then It’s Unarguably The Most.. / Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2016
If you thought your phone front facing camera is the best ever , maybe you should leave it behind and spend a little dough on a new phone from Chinese manufacturer and OPPO co-hort, vivo.

Meet the newly announced mid range devices from VIVO -the VIVO X9 and VIVO X9 plus , two similar smartphones specially built for the selfies addicts . They are more or less the same phones with little variation ,but what is most interesting about both is the presence of a dual front facing camera .

Yes you read right , a dual front facing camera made of a 20MP and 8MP cameras with dual LED flash , while the rear side carries a lone 16MP camera obviously with flash .

I know you must be wondering what the product of this will look like , a trial will convince you .

The rest of the specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 4GB of RAM in the X9 while the X9 plus got a Snap 653 with 6GB of RAM. Both phones have full HD AMOLED displays, but the X9 comes with smaller 5.5 inches display , while the Plus goes for 5.88 inches. Both phones also have an AKM4376 DAC (with a claimed maximum push of 116dB) and a fingerprint sensor.

Images ,prices and detailed specs review on http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/11/vivo-x9-vivo-x9-plus-specs-price.html
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2016

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Idydarling(f): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2016
price??
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2016
140k -150k
Idydarling:
price??
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by darelar(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2016
gadgetsngs:
140k -150k
and you call this mid range phone. 140k _15ok .

8 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Abdstrakt(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2016
Between this and the phantom 6+ I know which I'll choose.

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Abdstrakt(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2016
darelar:
and you call this mid range phone. 140k _15ok .
Lol...mid range in specs, flagship in price.

3 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Cibadau(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2016
any phone with this kind of specs can not be considered as mid-range, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM, FHD screen and 4000mah battery are not a joke, this phone is a flagship by all standards.

5 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2016
gadgetsngs:
140k -150k

Available in Nigeria?.... I'm madly in love with the specs.
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Lol...mid range in specs, flagship in price.

How the hell do you call this Mid-range? undecided

You know wetin be mid range? undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Snapdragon 653 processor and Snapdragon 625 processor are both mid range, soi know what i wrote there ,they aslo announced a budget VIVO , V5 with 20MP front facing camera ,check the specs here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/11/vivo-v5-vivi-v5-plus-specs-price.html

3 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2016
only currently available in China for pre-order
JeffreyJamez:

Available in Nigeria?.... I'm madly in love with the specs.
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Tell me, which would u go for?
Abdstrakt:

Between this and the phantom 6+ I know which I'll choose.
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Gptech(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Bros dey call midrange phone flagship because of big ram, rom, and camera resolution. You never see midrange laptops with 1 Terabyte rom and 6gig ram running Intel inside processor?

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Abdstrakt(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Snapdragon 400 family-----Entry-level

snapdragon 600 family-----Mass market or Mid-range

snapdragon 800 family------Flagship

So make I ask you and the person wey like your comment, una know wetin be Mid-range?

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Abdstrakt(m): 8:42am On Nov 17, 2016
Gptech:

Bros dey call midrange phone flagship because of big ram, rom, and camera resolution. You never see midrange laptops with 1 Terabyte rom and 6gig ram running Intel inside processor?
Leave am make him dey talk. because him see big RAM.
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks bro
Abdstrakt:

So make I ask you and the person wey like your comment, una know wetin be Mid-range?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Abdstrakt(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2016
Cibadau:
any phone with this kind of specs can not be considered as mid-range, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM, FHD screen and 4000mah battery are not a joke, this phone is a flagship by all standards.
No it's not.

Maybe by your standards, yes....but not by all standards.
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Gptech(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Seriously, until we educate ourselves on this, many manufacturers will keep overpricing their gadgets. You will see people rushing to buy a mediocre device because of 3 gig ram and the processor is trash! I keep asking them, Infinix hot note with 1 gig ram and 2 gig ram, what's the difference? Nothing! Both phones have similar speed! They think bigger ram will ensure smooth multitasking even when the processor is incapable. Imagine a device with 1.5gig free ram with only one running app as slow as hell and keep restarting apps but another with 320mb free ram running like butter, and one will begin to wonder!

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
This is the highend phone they announced http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/11/vivo-xplay6-specs-price.html
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Abdstrakt(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2016
gadgetsngs:
This is the highend phone they announced http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/11/vivo-xplay6-specs-price.html
Now this is a high-end smartphone.
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Gptech(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Correct! Hope those who scream higher number is better can see that the camera resolution for the high end vivo is just 12MP, whereas the midrange is 20 abi 16 MP, and you think the 16 MP will take better pics than the 12 MP. Also note the price difference between mid and high end! Makes me wonder why some companies that sell like mad here in Nigeria call their best devices high end undecided
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Interesting15: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by DrayZee: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2016
gadgetsngs:

Snapdragon 653 processor and Snapdragon 625 processor are both mid range, soi know what i wrote there ,they aslo announced a budget VIVO , V5 with 20MP front facing camera ,check the specs here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/11/vivo-v5-vivi-v5-plus-specs-price.html
Price in naira pls.
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2016
DrayZee:

Price in naira pls.

VIVO V5 price ranges from N35K -50k
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by DrayZee: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2016
gadgetsngs:

VIVO V5 price ranges from N35K -50k
You mean in this current administration?
Because I don't see how such a phone can be less than 80k
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2016
Hahaaaaaa, that is the official rate , it amounts to about 120usd ,economic condition can see it rise up to 70k though
DrayZee:

You mean in this current administration?
Because I don't see how such a phone can be less than 80k
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by sweeterman(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
if this is the best selfie smartfone how bout LG V20 kwan??
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
You probably don't know what selfie means , the LG V20 u talked about only carry dual REAR camera and not dual front camera .V20 front camera is a mere 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens , details here 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
sweeterman:
if this is the best selfie smartphone how bout LG V20 kwan??
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by sweeterman(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
gadgetsngs:
You probably don't know what selfie means , the LG V20 u talked about only carry dual REAR camera and not dual front camera .V20 front camera is a mere 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens , details here 5MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens

that means u dont knw v20 bro..

v20 has 2 front cameras, one for d potrait selfie and d second front camera for the wide angle selfie..

look it up bro
Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
sweeterman:

v20 has 2 front cameras, one for d potrait selfie and d second front camera for the wide angle selfie..

look it up bro
Hehe , look at this , the single one is LG V20 Pro

Re: This Phone Is Unarguably The Best Selfie Focused Phone Ever by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
So who is to look it up now?
sweeterman:

look it up bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install Offline FM Radio App (Apk) On Infinix Note 5 Stylus 5 & Note 5 / Telecom Tariffs May Drop By 50 Per Cent / Blacberry Released This Phone Yesterday Its Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.