Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Really Wanna Play - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Really Wanna Play (657 Views)

Wanna Learn Some IT Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Wanna Play by NnamdiN: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
pls guys,i want to know how i can play ps2 games with my laptop,since i cant afford the actual game.someone told me
about one emulator stuff,i had to nod as if i understood what he was actually on about,but i know i'll get help here.
thanks in anticipation'
Re: Really Wanna Play by Pharoh: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2009
Google and torrent sites should be your friend.
Re: Really Wanna Play by NnamdiN: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2009
Bros,I ve tried googling the stuff,but i just dont understand what its saying,i just need simplified info.
tnx
Re: Really Wanna Play by Pharoh: 1:03am On Nov 04, 2009
A torrent is a software used to share files over the internet through peer to peer networks.

You should download and install this http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/
] torrentĀ  Torrent software

Than go to sites like This and search for the name of the games you want to play. Download the torrent link and open it inĀ  u torrent. It will take some time to download on your PC. Then install and play the Game.

Note the torrent link you downloaded must be for PC Games.

(1) (Reply)

Ibm T40 Manufacturer Operating System / Brand New Laptops And Phones For Sale. / Downloading Of Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.