Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,530 members, 7,865,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme (2200 Views)

Dubai Hotel Shocked As They Deliver Davido’s Expensive Drink He Purchased / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) / Michael Ikeji Buys A Lexus Jeep (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by NanagistBlog: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Amidst the Nigerian government attempting to examine the disputable plan called MMM, Potokri Forgive, who is a member of the plan has procured a Lexus 330 jeep. He took to his Facebook page to share the uplifting news saying; "God favor MMM Nigeria, New Lexus 330 to my garage..

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/11/mmm-member-flaunts-lexus-jeep-he.html

Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by jyomite(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by Moblord(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Mavro money. Congratulations dude, wish you more PH and GH

1 Like

Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Wow
Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2016
and may thunder fire those dat keep praying for mmm to Crash..
Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by BrutalJab: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2016
nice one.
Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by Lildav: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Abeg ooo. I need EPP! I PH 170k 2weeks back and have even sent the money, I decided to PH 300k last week Thursday and on Monday I was matched but did not notice it since I felt it will be 2 weeks b4 am matched ,now I was just blocked . pls my ppl how do I resolve this ? I already pH 170 and am yet to even Get help.

Tnxx guys!

I have been unblocked!!! Mmm rocks!!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by Sleekbaby(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Lildav post=51106909]Abeg ooo. I need EPP! I PH 170k 2weeks back and have even sent the money, I decided to PH 300k last week Thursday and on Monday I was matched but did not notice it since I felt it will be 2 weeks b4 am matched ,now I was just blocked . pls my ppl how do I resolve this ? I already pH 170 and am yet to even Get help.

Tnxx guys

Write to support or better still call ur guider for direction. If you don't have ur guiders no ask the person dt registered for it.

1 Like

Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by chipsypop(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Lildav:
Abeg ooo. I need EPP! I PH 170k 2weeks back and have even sent the money, I decided to PH 300k last week Thursday and on Monday I was matched but did not notice it since I felt it will be 2 weeks b4 am matched ,now I was just blocked . pls my ppl how do I resolve this ? I already pH 170 and am yet to even Get help.

Tnxx guys!
Write to support
Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by tafrica(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2016
Lildav:

Tnxx guys!

Go to support and create a ticket, explain or lie why you couldn't make the payment, perhaps you were sick or away, beg them, they might unblock you. I did same for a particular account and worked.
Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by Eagle360(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
together we can change the world. Mmm rocks
Re: MMM Member Flaunts Lexus Jeep He Purchased From Participating In The Scheme by AyeeIdris(f): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
In this generation of "literacy", people are still falling for pyramid scheme? Come on people! Don't let greed erode common sense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Unfollows Lola Omotayo On IG While Lola Is Still Following Him / Simi Show Off Beautiful Artistic Drawing In Her Arms (photos) / Check Out Otedola Missing Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.