Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! (29144 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Zoro: Prayers helped me choose music as a career / "Wizkid Helped My Career" – Duncan Mighty Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by IamDaniella: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
How NYSC helped my Filmmaking Career!

It is only grace that has kept me going. I wouldn't denial the fact that it was tough returning to the film set immediately after passing out from service. But successful filming will be attributed to the collective effort of the highly skilled Crew and cast that worked in this production.

My deepest appreciation goes to the Executive producer/ Co- producer, Mr. Chijiuka Ogbonnaya; for believing in my dream. Mr. Stanley Omeze (St. Ij) for sincerely directing this film with me, Mr. Henry Iroanya (Rushwoq), for the magic you performed with the camera, Seaflow for the creativity deployed to make every scene look it.... And to all the other crew members; I say thank you.
Chief Chiwetalu Agu, Richard Brutus, Priscilla Austine, Osinachi Dike (Apama), Ken Chukwu, Tony Anyasodo, Nnamdi Kanaga, Donald Donatus and every other person that featured in the film as a cast; Thank you so much.

I would rather foretell that my NYSC service year was a successful one for it bore unseen babies I never got pregnant of. However, the movie whose working title "Detective Mind" was one of those babies.

I wouldn't say it was easy because no Soldier's story had ever fallen easy from the narrator’s lips but pathetic enough to create a mumbled face. I therefore describe mine as pathetic as hell but beautiful as heaven’s gate.

My assurance to all the fans of Nollywood Cinema is.... You guys will definitely love this one!

Finally I want to use this medium to wish my colleague St Ij, a joyous birthday!

Catch more stories, videos and pictures on the making of the film.... at >>> www.linjust.com/how-nysc-helped-my-filmmaking-career.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by akashi01(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Nice cheesy
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by uzedo1(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2016
This is interesting..
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by ezra1990: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2016
o.k well said, I hope my 1year suffering in *their fatherland* leads me to greener pastures. If u feel same hit the like button.

1 Like

Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Me and some of my friends are benefiting from it, so I thought it wise to introduce it to my online family that has help me in one way or the other.

https://www.nairaland.com/3472651/package-gives-30-50-100

Better days for US all.
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by youngsahito(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
dats gud 4 u...space for sale
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by Godian45(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
should incase cheesy
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by adedapo1994: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2016
WATCH THE HOTEST MUSIC AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE FROM ONE SPOT JUST CLICK ON THE LINK NOW
https://afrihiphop..com/2016/11/the-top-10-hip-hop-singles-videos-of.html
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by charlidtoms: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2016
great one! digital can help you more on reaching more people online. see my post.

We are in a world that employers do not just demand computer literacy but also digital literacy, dealing with emails for communication, using collaborative office tools, and even social media. Businesses have no choice than to adopt digital so as to increase reach and get return on Investment.

The sad thing is that most of us do not really understand how digital work yet, some even find it alien!

This year Google Launched #DigitalSkills4Africa campaign to train 1 million Africans on basic and advanced digital skills for free.

If you want to benefit from this and increase your personal development; kindly fill this link below (put goo(dot)gl before the slash) /KtYhHE or Whatsapp me on 07030215074
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by Sirfrederick(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice.

Invest your time and 7.4k to get 37k in less than 2 weeks
Re: How NYSC Helped My Filmmaking Career! by curatorX: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving... Seems you're a blogger

BTW, I'm still looking for tangible correlations between the headline and the post.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Portable Seeks EFCC’s Forgiveness For Spraying Money / Popular Nigerian Fuji Singer, Pasuma Visits Mushin Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.