Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help (561 Views)

Android: “Camera Is Not Working, Can’t Connect To Camera” See Possible Solutions / Is It Advisable To Get An Iphone4 In 2018 / Itunes Logo On Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help by Dreydoe(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2016
Please engineers in the house..help me

My iphone4 was disabled and I had to input my apple id, which I think was sucessful..the iPhone homescreen display connect to iTunes logo which was later connected to iTunes on pc by an engineer around my hood...afta a while the homescreen changed to Apple logo then afta few minutes changes back to ITunes logo ova and ova again...D engineer working on it seems clueless on wat next to do.

Pls guys help meeeeeeee
Re: Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help by icedondaniel(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Download your software,connect your iphone to pc and update your phone......Make sure you have latest Itunes in your pc.....Good Luck

it's a minor issue....
Re: Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help by Dreydoe(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2016
icedondaniel:
Download your software,connect your iphone to pc and update your phone......Make sure you have latest Itunes in your pc.....Good Luck

it's a minor issue....
download which software and to wea. PC?
Re: Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help by icedondaniel(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dreydoe:
download which software and to wea. PC?
Itunes,bro....download and install in your pc
Re: Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help by sinistermind(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
i think your phone is on recovery mode, connect it to itunes and restore.

(1) (Reply)

Flashing My Nokia 206 / Vkworld Black Friday $9.99 Deal&50% Off / NL In Igundu, Iyanapaja, Afolabi And Environs Who Wants To Sell Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.